Saying goodbye

Archangel

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Folks,
The Mrs and I came to the decision to sell our trusty 2005 LS Sport.

I cleaned her up like I normally do...
Put her up on Craigslist around 5pm Saturday, got a message about an hour later from a guy 2 hours away. He showed up, with cash on Sunday and had a shin eating grin for the whole test drive.
Said he’d been looking for an LS for quite some time, ( Lincoln Enthusiast) and said clean ones are far and fewer to come by.

We were happy that she’s going home with a semi retired couple that enjoy the finer things in life, even if its used.

I’ll stop in from time to time, offer my experience and what not.

I want to thank the members here who helped me and I hope that I was able to contribute in a good and meaningful way.

Glad to hear the car went to a good home. Now you know the car is safe.

Make sure to pop in from time to time!

You and I had conversations before, it was always a pleasure.

-Svets

Folks,
The Mrs and I came to the decision to sell our trusty 2005 LS Sport.

I cleaned her up like I normally do...
Put her up on Craigslist around 5pm Saturday, got a message about an hour later from a guy 2 hours away. He showed up, with cash on Sunday and had a shin eating grin for the whole test drive.
Said he’d been looking for an LS for quite some time, ( Lincoln Enthusiast) and said clean ones are far and fewer to come by.

We were happy that she’s going home with a semi retired couple that enjoy the finer things in life, even if its used.

I’ll stop in from time to time, offer my experience and what not.

I want to thank the members here who helped me and I hope that I was able to contribute in a good and meaningful way.
Thanks for all your contributions, you helped me out and I hope you continue sharing your wisdom with others on the Forum ...

Members online

Back