Help

Dougmcmullen

LVC Member
Reaction score
01 lincoln ls v8 there is a plastic line running from the passenger side front manifold cover back to the air flow valve with a 45 degree fitting on it . Need help to figure out what this is

can u post a pic there is a lot of plastic under the hoods I am trying to think which ur referring to.

im thinking the PCV valve/ ventilation tube? Thats coming to mind

I believe its both pcv valve/ crank ventilation, rotorcraft pn# kcv-114

Line top manifold starting at the right

005.jpg

mine was dry rotten im been wating for months to get on backorder so I gave up and epoxied it and runs fine

knock sensor? or some kind of solenoid I cant figure it out, but the one I was referring to is on top of engine shaped like an S with pinch fittings on it. This one looks a lot like a vacuum line to me, but don't know for certain

Line top manifold starting at the right

View attachment 828574307

It's probably XW4Z-6758-AA, just described as "Hose - Connecting." It is one of the two PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) tubes. Do note that the LS V8 does not have a PCV valve. Also note that the knock sensors are under the intake manifold and fairly well hidden.

It's probably XW4Z-6758-AA, just described as "Hose - Connecting." It is one of the two PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) tubes. Do note that the LS V8 does not have a PCV valve. Also note that the knock sensors are under the intake manifold and fairly well hidden.
Found it tasca parts has them thanks for the help

Members online

No members online now.
Back