I'm The Lincoln Lad!

Lincoln Lad

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Greetings all! I am a true Lincoln enthusiast! I own a 1979 Lincoln Continental with the Town Car option (opera window delete!) I have had for many years. I am going to begin its restoration shortly. I also own a 1993 Lincoln MK VIII and is in excellent condition (Oregon car no rust to the under carriage). My pride and joy is my Silver Birch 2004 Lincoln Town Car Ultimate with only 20,118 original miles. I am an avid collector of classic cars (yes, even Cadillac!), I live and breathe cars. You might call me CARazy! I also have a 1980 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith II saloon, a 2002 Bentley Arnage Red Label saloon, and a 1980 Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL 6.9 saloon. These are just a few of my favorite cars. I stumbled upon this site looking for original leather seats for my 1993 Mk VIII. The interior looks great, it's just that common-issue of the driver's seat cracking along the side that is driving me crazy. I saw a pair of front seat covers on this site but I think they are from a few years ago. Any one selling any in excellent condition for a 1993 MK VIII?

Members online

No members online now.
Back