Lincoln LS Sway Bar Options

FizbanBOOM

LVC Member
Reaction score
I lowered my car with D2 RS series coilovers and inevitable I am getting a hollow clunk at low speeds now. Pretty sure it is one of the control arms hitting the sway bar or sway bar end link. Are there any adjustable end links that can help me out here or do I need new front sway bar set up? If I need new anything please let me know of any products that should help resolve this issue. Thanks again guys for the help.

I lowered my car with D2 RS series coilovers and inevitable I am getting a hollow clunk at low speeds now. Pretty sure it is one of the control arms hitting the sway bar or sway bar end link. Are there any adjustable end links that can help me out here or do I need new front sway bar set up? If I need new anything please let me know of any products that should help resolve this issue. Thanks again guys for the help.
Google Dropping a Lincoln LS or join the Lincoln LS Obsessed Facebook group...I know a lot of guys in the group that have lowered LSes ... th hey will steer you in the right direction...this site is more the Engineering technicalities of the LS ...good luck my friend

I run these on the front of my gen2 LS without issue. I am also lowered on the stance coilovers.

trc1085 | Front Sway Bar Endlink Kit | BMW X1 2009-2015

I have not been able to find anything adjustable or aftermarket for the rear links, as these are an oddball/offset shape. Post #126 found here:
Devin's 06 LS - Round 2
Sorry to not reply after so long, been distracted by hospital bills and the car overheating. Luckily it was just the Thermostat’s time to die and nothing more serious. I’ll give these a go. Thanks a ton again.

Members online

Back