MESSAGE CENTER MISSING!??

Steezyy

LVC Member
Reaction score
My 03 ls v6 premium has no message center? Normal or no? Also I have no illumination of sunroof buttons or trac control button or hvac buttons

Not sure bout the cluster....but most likely bulbs for the rest. Super tiny. My shifter lights are out too so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks bro I appreciate it! I’m a newbie just bought it from a dealer and liked how smooth it drove but it does shift hard in R, I have something dripping on the passenger side manifold, and those lights have a mind of their own, but for 1,000 bucks I figured EHH. Lol

Thanks bro I appreciate it! I’m a newbie just bought it from a dealer and liked how smooth it drove but it does shift hard in R, I have something dripping on the passenger side manifold, and those lights have a mind of their own, but for 1,000 bucks I figured EHH. Lol

The LS is a hella fun car, welcome to the community. I have an 04' V6 and I think I lucked out as it is my first vehicle purchase. Be sure to check out the pinned threads at the top of the forum - there's a lot of info about common issues with the LS and a lot of extensive guides on how to fix them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back