Help decoding door sticker

LunaEros

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I downloaded the shop manual for my 02 LS but some of the codes don't match.
The paint code seems right but the interior color says black but mine is grey.
It also has a 4 for the brakes but the manual say it should be a 3 or 6.
The rear axle codes are single digit but mine says 29
And it gives a numeric spring number but mine are letters.
Can anyone help decipher my sticker?

20200219_092708.jpg

Thanks but I've already decoded the VIN. What I need help with decoding is the "Vehicle Certification (VC) Label Reference" section at the bottom underneath where it says "TRAILER TOWING - SEE OWNER GUIDE".

Thanks but I've already decoded the VIN. What I need help with decoding is the "Vehicle Certification (VC) Label Reference" section at the bottom underneath where it says "TRAILER TOWING - SEE OWNER GUIDE".
I remember someone had a posted a really cool website called Vehicle Lookup I think it use to be free or it worked without being a dealership or whatever ...I think your best option would be to go to a dealership or call them so they can use this website and get you the info for your Lincoln LS...it will look like this
...here is an example from another guy who used it on his Lincoln LS

"Seems like there were alot of options I've NEVER seen before on a LS

Primary Features
Build Date: 18.04.2002
Vehicle Line: Lincoln LS
Body Style: 4 Door Saloon
Series: High Version
Engine: 3.9L Dohc EFI NA V8 Gas*HP
Transmission: 5 Spd Auto Trans NAAO 5R55N
Drive: LHD RWD
Axle Ratio: 3.31
Emission: With 49 State Emission Requirements
Air Conditioning: Automatic Air Conditioning
Paint: Light Parchment Gold

Minor Features
Medium Parchment
Sport
Less Fleet Related Items
Wixom Plant Build
U.S. Sales
Less Special Equipment Package
Less Appearance Group
With Cold Weather Group # 1
With Memory Pack
Feature Content Group 1
With Smart Sense Pack
Less Luxury Package
Less Special Language Label
Owner Hand Book Pack
With Solar Tinted Windshield
Front Floor Carpet Mats
Rear Floor Carpet Mats
Electrochromic Mirror With Compass
Driver Power Memory Heat Mirror
Pass Power Heated Memory Mirror
With Front 2 Way Headrest
With Electric Driver Seat Recliner
With Electric Pass.Seat Recliner
With LH Electric Lumbar Support
With RH Electric Lumbar Support
With Split Fold-Down Rear Seat
With Integrated Rear Headrest
With Engine Oil Cooler
With Power Lock Group
With Automatic Windscreen Wiper
Less Headlamp Washer/Wiper
With Electric Slide Sunroof
Less Transit Coating
Less Front License Plate Bracket
Less Tether Anchorage Restraint
With Mini Aluminium Spare Wheel
7.5X17" 5 Spoke Painted Alloy Wheel
P235/50VR17 A/S BSW Tyre
17" Mini Spare Tyre
Less Immersion Heater
Special Suspension
Traction Control With IVD
With Manual Shift Auto Trans
For Unleaded Fuel
Less Steering Column Lock
Leather Steering Wheel
With MPH/KMH Speedometer
Less Acoustical Warning System
With Message Centre
With Perimeter Anti-Theft
With CDX6 Radio And 6 Disc Changer
Less CD Player
With NAAO Radio Frequency
With Audiophile Sound System
Less Telephone
Less Daytime Running Lamps
Less Side Repeat Flashers
Less CP Prototype Build
Less Rear Fog Lamps
Less Headlamp Levelling
Less Battery Cut Off Relay
Light Parchment Gold
Less B&A Control Codes Issue 030388
XW43-18B036-SB L/F SPG/SHK-2FS
XW43-18B036-SB R/F SPG/SHK-2FS
XW43-18W002-EB L/R SPG/SHK-2RE
XW43-18W002-EB R/R SPG/SHK-2RE
(+)"USA"
(-)"IRL"
(-)"CDN"
(-)"TW"
(-)"GU"
(-)"BRN"
(-)"IL"

I went and tried the ETIS site but it doesn't work right for me. At first It didn't give me anything. Then when I registered as a delaer/shop it gave me the basics similar to what you posted above but stopped before the "Minor Features" which it doesn't list any of.
My door sticker also says a manufacture date of 01/02 (maybe it also means I am lucky and got the metal tensioners? Crosses fingers) which I guess makes it late in the 02 production run but the ETIS site gave me a date of 09.01.2002. Wouldn't that be the 2003 model run? Unless the format means January 9th 2002. Maybe that's it. It also says it's the "High Version". I know mine has the Sport Package but does high version mean it's the Premium Sport package? I don't have the chrome on the bumper covers.

I think they were all the "high version."
The sport suspension is listed as "special."

Well from what else I've seen on here, I have the sport package. I have the SST shifter, no wood grain on the shift knob or steering wheel, no chrome on the bumper covers and 17" wheels.

Well from what else I've seen on here, I have the sport package. I have the SST shifter, no wood grain on the shift knob or steering wheel, no chrome on the bumper covers and 17" wheels.

Yes, sounds like sport. Premium sport would have the wood grain as well.

I have wood grain on the dash, doors and center console as well. It also came with the optional mobile phone (long gone). I have to get a regular console though since the arm rest for the console storage is damaged and I can't find a used one.

I have wood grain on the dash, doors and center console as well. It also came with the optional mobile phone (long gone). I have to get a regular console though since the arm rest for the console storage is damaged and I can't find a used one.
Have you tried Car-parts.com? Should be some LSes in your neck of the woods when you use this site to find Salvaged cars

No, I haven't. Don't live in StAug anymore either. Live in Hickory, NC now. Just haven't changed my profile yet.

No, I haven't. Don't live in StAug anymore either. Live in Hickory, NC now. Just haven't changed my profile yet.
Dont matter just put in your current zip code and the make and model it will show you the closest Lincoln LSes closest to you

Take a look on ebay "lincoln ls trim [your trim code]". Listings are generally accurate if they go as far as adding codes.

Luna, is yours a medium gray or a dark gray? Gen 1 "black" is not as black as gen 2 black. More of a dark charcoal. For medium gray, I've only seen the 2-tone medium/light gray interiors

Duke, your trim is parchment presumably

Going back to a 2008 Pektel post here on LvC on interior trim, the number is the material and the letter is the color,

for 2000:
4 - leather interior
3 - cloth interior

W - Midnight Black
T - Truffle
H - Medium Parchment
2 - Light Graphite (Not available in cloth interior)

this thread also mentioned 6 is perforated leather

Interior trim code help

Take a look on ebay "lincoln ls trim [your trim code]". Listings are generally accurate if they go as far as adding codes.

Luna, is yours a medium gray or a dark gray? Gen 1 "black" is not as black as gen 2 black. More of a dark charcoal. For medium gray, I've only seen the 2-tone medium/light gray interiors

Duke, your trim is parchment presumably

Going back to a 2008 Pektel post here on LvC on interior trim, the number is the material and the letter is the color,

for 2000:
4 - leather interior
3 - cloth interior

W - Midnight Black
T - Truffle
H - Medium Parchment
2 - Light Graphite (Not available in cloth interior)

this thread also mentioned 6 is perforated leather

Interior trim code help

Yes, it is what I would call a dark grey. How the hell do they call that "Midnight" Black though? I could see MAYBE calling it a black or better yet a light black but Midnight? SMDH.

"Midnight sky in a light polluted neighborhood during a full moon" is what I call it knowing what gen 2 offered

Members online

No members online now.
Back