Y'all, my hub cap's star emblem fell off :(

FlavourShot

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Lemme know if you guys know where to find these things.. I'm not trying to buy the whole center cap on ebay ;)

GDoIPxJ.jpg

K3VkWPg.jpg

View attachment 828573563

I like how someone still has their ac in during the middle of the winter. It shows a true Canadian."You cold? Are you kidding, it is only -10 turn on the ac.":)

Last edited:

I like how someone still has their ac in during the middle of the winter. It shows a true Canadian."You cold? Are you kidding, it is only -10 turn on the ac.":)

The climate control is automatic. Even when you don't need cooling, you sometimes need dehumidification. When it gets too cold for the compressor to operate (refrigerant pressure gets too low), it is automatically disabled. In the 16 and 14 years that I have had my LSes, the compressor button has never been turned off. The same goes for the cars I had before them.

20200207_172938.jpg
20200207_172938.jpg
The climate control is automatic. Even when you don't need cooling, you sometimes need dehumidification. When it gets too cold for the compressor to operate (refrigerant pressure gets too low), it is automatically disabled. In the 16 and 14 years that I have had my LSes, the compressor button has never been turned off. The same goes for the cars I had before them.
I should have specified, I was referring to the ac in the apartment window.

...I should have specified, I was referring to the ac in the apartment window.

Yeah, I felt like I was missing something. Anyway, I can see not removing the window unit in the winter. The bigger ones are pretty difficult to remove and reinstall.

LMAO, we simply just don't care sometimes. I do wonder if cold air is allowed to enter when it's off though, I've personally never had one myself.

The bigger ones are pretty difficult to remove and reinstall.

I agree with that for sure. Joegr, you're always spewing out useful information :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back