What grille is this?

The ls ss

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My 2002 Ls super sport came with this. I assume it was part of the appearance package. Does this type of grille have a name?
20200108_215503.jpg
20200108_215503.jpg

I can only tell you that it is not factory.

looks like one of the aftermarket sheets that's supposed to be installed over the regular teeth, not installed on it's own with no lower mounting tabs

This is just an aftermartket cutout ment to fit gen1 style grills.

Over the years ive come across alot, n also made my own
FB_IMG_1475018393017.jpg

Does anybody know where I can get a McLaren grill.

Theyre hard to come by, just have to keep your eyes peeled in junkyards, forsale ads, ebay etc

Or u can just make your own replica. I choose to use the gen2 style grill thats 2 peice. You can pop the inserts and epoxy in your own style in

Theyre hard to come by, just have to keep your eyes peeled in junkyards, forsale ads, ebay etc

Or u can just make your own replica. I choose to use the gen2 style grill thats 2 peice. You can pop the inserts and epoxy in your own style in
You'r ls is AWESOME lookin

It’s a grill someone made. The most desired and wanted grill is the McLaren. Hard to find. If you do find one for sale, it going to cost you about $300.

EF8E1454-FDAE-4CE9-AF70-6E6CE5C91BF0.jpeg

It’s a grill someone made. The most desired and wanted grill is the McLaren. Hard to find. If you do find one for sale, it going to cost you about $300.

Hey rollin, can you post a pic of a ruler up to the grille so I can see how far apart the holes are, and how big the holes are. Very much appreciated.

No such thing as an LS Super Sport. Anything you have that says SS is either a dealer or previous owner installed piece.
Yes it's not factory installed but if the plaque says super sport is it not an ls super sport.

By that logic, I could put a plaque on my LS that says Platinum Edition.

And if I put an M5 on my deck lid that makes it an M5 (as opposed to an m-sport).

By that logic, I could put a plaque on my LS that says Platinum Edition.
I know, someday you need to see my F-350 Powerstroke diesel platinum Toyota Prius. Toyota really outdid themselves on this one. 600 hp, dang.

Members online

No members online now.
Back