sneeze ?

smegun

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
occasionally while driving I here a kind of high pitched vacuum sound kinda like a supercharger whine then quits for only a second ---only when im building up pressure in the engine from throttle ..there have been quite a few threads about boiling coolant? the part about the cooling letting air in has me going also

does anyone know it this kinda thing can effect the advance of the vehicle hence the term and could the build up of steam from coolant cause this to happen that is change the entire advance of the vehicle

… other symptoms I picked up a little vibration at low speed (parking lot) like Its not locking up the torque converter right or slow rolling speed some rough feel..... I have no DTC's but my scanner states MID tests lean to rich fail in a few segments but I don't have a cross reference as of yet per Model Make of vehicle as some of the sensors may not even exist or tests for the particular vehicle ... volumetric a term may have been used or abused ? as sparks fly from frylocks eyes ….. MID $01 etc what are these definitions? for instance there is a command line in some of these scanner tools who has the script file duke

I fixed the coolant issues yea the fan blows caustic translations all over the block I got a drip coming off the passenger cam cover again I got oil finger when I went to check .....thing is todays oils burn up similar I got a similar smoke cloud ….I got another gasket set purple this time but I only did the drivers side saving the passenger side kinda dumb I should of did them both at the same time

Members online

Back