2002 Lincoln LS Super Sport????

...when it gets cold, my car does not like to heat. The air it blows is warm, rather than hot, even after a 45 min drive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

That's a very common problem, with two common causes. Air in the cooling system due to degraded plastic parts, and/or a failed aux pump. Please search the forum here for more details. There are probably a hundred threads with the same information on this problem.

It is a 2002.

In that case, there is an exception to the all OEM cooling parts rule. There is an aftermarket Jaguar metal thermostat housing and engine fill cap that would be good to use.
(I am assuming it is a V8)

Your LS looks mighty fine in that pic. The paint on the bumber looks nice and shiny black. My bumber has a few chips in it from bugs being washed off.

Thank you sir; Definitely happy with the grille now, and it’s holding up very well. She’s not without her dings and dents, but I am rather particular about keeping her in good shape. If only the winters here had the same respect.. I suppose I also got lucky that the paint is in rather good shape overall. One of the first things I did was claybar, wash and wax, and it really made a huge difference. That, and refinishing the headlamps and Lincoln logos. That was about 6 months ago now, and it still looks decent with probably one wash in between. Back to black and PlastiX also helped out with the plastics and trim.

Yes I am. Thanks for passing on it, I love the car, I needed a new one to replace my clunker.

Yes I am. Thanks for passing on it, I love the car, I needed a new one to replace my clunker.
Like Joegr said it would be wise to replace the Thermostat Housing with the URO Brand it's the aluminum Jaguar S-Type and the Aux Electric pump and Dual Climate Control Valve would be a good Idea depending how old they are...As far as good brands for the auxillary pump I'm not sure if you want to stick with OEM or if there is another brand(s) out there that work well but...make sure you go with
Motorcraft YG355 Valve

nextIMGbig.png

991_ULTRAPOWER%20GATES_41528E_1__ra_p.jpg

• 31W7X20Z45L._AC_.jpg

Like Joegr said it would be wise to replace the Thermostat Housing with the URO Brand it's the aluminum Jaguar S-Type and the Aux Electric pump and Dual Climate Control Valve would be a good Idea depending how old they are...As far as good brands for the auxillary pump I'm not sure if you want to stick with OEM or if there is another brand(s) out there that work well but...make sure you go with
Motorcraft YG355 Valve

View attachment 828573230
View attachment 828573231

MOTORCRAFT the best quality parts for your FORD, LINCOLN, OR MERCURY vehicle.

Members online

Back