Lucas stop oil leak

rgorke

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was considering using some for my oil drip that seems to be coming from the front cover gaskets.
Thoughts?

I feel like there's a little chance of it helping, and a slight chance of it doing harm.

If you do try it, please do let me know if it works. If it causes a new problem instead, please remember that I did not encourage you.

Ok...that’s why I asked. Risk reward...I am also thinking I may not have torqued the fuel adapter correctly....89 in/lbs then an additional 90 degrees. It is hard to get to w/o taking the cooling system apart or the fan out.

Ok...that’s why I asked. Risk reward...I am also thinking I may not have torqued the fuel adapter correctly....89 in/lbs then an additional 90 degrees. It is hard to get to w/o taking the cooling system apart or the fan out.
Sorry, torqued the Oil filter adapter correctly...I need to stop trying to type on my phone and that stupid auto correct.

Over the years I have tried different Lucas products for leaks, low pressure, etc and have never had the promised result.

Members online

Back