Turn Signals in Mirrors (M3 style)

I forgot about it til it was resurrected.

I'd also like to do something like this, but have the lens less obtrusive.

Quick I must say you deserve all the praise!!Your Beast of a car always seems to impress me everyday...Good job wish I was you're neighbor learn everything I could off you..lol :)

thanks all. Glad to see old threads pulled up for discussion again - beats having a bunch of redundant threads....

Can someone clarify? Just tap into these two FEM wires and good to go? In Quiks V LED instruction he says ground to car... won't I end up having constant power to the turn signals?

Three FEM wires, as shown in post #7.
"Common" is the positive wire. It will be at 12V all the time that the car is awake. The two labeled turn signal wires are the switched grounds to the signal bulbs/LEDs.

(I can't actually make out which three wires he identified, but I assume shows the correct ones.)
PS: I don't see anywhere in this thread where Quick says anything about "ground to car."

Three FEM wires, as shown in post #7.
"Common" is the positive wire. It will be at 12V all the time that the car is awake. The two labeled turn signal wires are the switched grounds to the signal bulbs/LEDs.

(I can't actually make out which three wires he identified, but I assume shows the correct ones.)
PS: I don't see anywhere in this thread where Quick says anything about "ground to car."

Thanks joe gonna give it a try. Was referring to this thread under step 4
Add LED V-Signals in your Lincoln LS Mirrors

Thanks joe gonna give it a try. Was referring to this thread under step 4
Add LED V-Signals in your Lincoln LS Mirrors

The very bottom says it was taken from a Taurus forum, so that'd be why they're all Taurus parts in the pics and instructions. There's ready-made arrow boards for this purpose all over the web now in case you don't want to make your own board

The very bottom says it was taken from a Taurus forum, so that'd be why they're all Taurus parts in the pics and instructions. There's ready-made arrow boards for this purpose all over the web now in case you don't want to make your own board

good point. wasn't paying attention tired after working on the car all day. got another pretty large project goin on for it haha

Members online

Back