2019/20 Lincoln Continental To Receive Suicide Doors

Svets96

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this was mentioned before or not. I read a press release from a Lincoln dealer network a couple months ago, they had stated that Continental might receive suicide doors soon. It will be a Collectors Edition with a limited number of cars getting this treatment. I think it was only 250 or so cars getting this. There will be a coach builder involved in the creation. Photo in the article depicts what it looks like. I believe this is the end for this model and it will be going out with a bang with suicide doors. However keep in mind Lincoln may not be walking away from cars like Ford. MKZ will get renamed and Continental might very well be present for a long time. Lets hope..I think Lincoln will be doing very well.

Article:

Lincoln Continental Looks Pretty Sweet With Suicide Doors

Yup... and they're having enough problems with their primary ones at the moment.

It's a neat "retro" idea with a cool factor... but what's the additional cost? 30k? Just guessing.

Not to mention that those rear doors make a pretty big flag.

Wonder how strong of a wind it would take to fold those doors back to the rear quarters??? :eek:

I think a gull wing design would be neater and more practical.

Members online

Back