Where to buy Mark VIII Spoiler?

BodyByAAS

Banned
Reaction score
I saw this on a few marks and want to know where it can be found.

No, not the ugly rocker panels.. but the spoiler :D

347766129_o.jpg

although some i have seen dont look terrible, its a lincoln, lincoln and spoilers just dont intertwine. they should never be on a mark!

i put this one on my buddies 93 per his request i didnt mind it. this was the dark cranberry mark i repainted.

jeffwing016.jpg

jeffwing017.jpg

jeff009.jpg

That spoiler would prob look better on a 2nd gen since the hump isn't as aggressive.

not sure he got the rims from this seller, but i dont know what they are called
Member id discountrim ( Feedback Score Of 3303
back in the 90's you could fine a mark that had ground effects and a wing, it was a dealer installed thing, but of course aftermarket, this was one of the wings that ford put on the mark in the 90's i call it a factory wing, it wasnt factory, but it was dealer installed, these wings and ground effects are hard as hell to find now.

Post style wings mixed with a humped trunks just doesn't jive. I love ours the best, lol. Mainly because it looks factory and that was the intent. To be clean and believeable. There still available too.
I have to admit I hate anything "Stuck on" to a car so i did make mine part of the car and did a humpless version where it is all molded in clean now.

newwingmold1.jpg

newwingmold2.jpg

newwingmold3.jpg

newwingmold6.jpg

backsideshot.jpg

Funny, I never really liked your wing Geno, but that last set of pics is changing my mind. I'd seen the last pic in the set before and a few others, but the first 4 you posted make me want one... They still in production? Cost?

geno i need that spoiler are you still making them?

Let me know i will get it

Post style wings mixed with a humped trunks just doesn't jive. I love ours the best, lol. Mainly because it looks factory and that was the intent. To be clean and believeable. There still available too.
I have to admit I hate anything "Stuck on" to a car so i did make mine part of the car and did a humpless version where it is all molded in clean now.

newwingmold1.jpg

newwingmold2.jpg

newwingmold3.jpg

newwingmold6.jpg

backsideshot.jpg

Next time pm him so you don't have to renew a year old thread.

Members online

Back