2000 LS correct wheel color

joespanova

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm going to replace one of the 17 inch 5 spoke wheels on my wifes LS. Is it "silver" or "gray"? If I'm going to order one I want to make sure its correct because this seller indicates both were available? They indicate silver , chrome , bronze and gray? I thought the 5 spoke 17s were only painted ( silver ? ) or polished ( chrome appearance ).
Please see this sellers ad as they list colors......
Wheel Rim Lincoln LS 17 2000-2005 XW4Z1007JA 2W4Z1007JA Factory Silver OE 3445 366000072 | eBay

I bought four Like new five spoke silver wheels for $100 dollars on craigslist ...I would seriously consider looking on Facebook marketplace or craigslist before paying $133 for 1 wheel

The 02 LSE had a gray/gunmetal version of the Sport wheel with a polished lip. Maybe that's what they're referring to. I've never seen bronze though. Sending a picture of yours to the seller may help clear things up.

003.jpg

For what it's worth, the silver on my original gen 1 Sports looks the same as my Jaguar Zeus set. 3 of them were refurbed locally with that shop's standard silver, 1 was bought as a refurb online. They all look the same to me, or at least are close enough in shade that the distance between them makes it impossible to tell

Members online

No members online now.
Back