Alignment issue

Zoomer1025

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok folks I've searched and searched and cant find what I need. I have a 2004 Lsv8 all new front suspension upper and lower control arms inner and outer tie rods sway bar links hubs upper and lower ball joints new brakes new rack and pinion and alignment done all back in July. Yesterday we took a little road trip to the beach after a pit stop to get fuel pulling out the toe on the tires went wacky had car towed 150 miles back to house I cant find what is causing the loss of alignment turning sharp knocks it out I can stop and turn wheels lock to lock and it's back straight braking causes both wheels to toe in. I cant find anything loose does anybody have any ideas

Sounds like the lower control arms...
Some of the aftermarket ones are very bad.

Sounds like the lower control arms...
Some of the aftermarket ones are very bad.
Lower control arms are still perfect haven't moved from alignment every thing is tight there is no play in anything whith the car on stands tie rods still locked in with jamb nut hate to have to take back to a shop

check eccentrics bushings for moving. just the slightest curb can cause a bushing to move enough to affect toe.

Capt fast and Joegr the bolts in the lower control arm were 20# under torque allowing arm to swing back and forth when turning sharp or braking all fixed thanks for the help

Members online

No members online now.
Back