Any Coin Collectors?

eots44

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking to sell, I just was curious if any of you guys could tell me what this misprinted quarter in my collection might be worth. I have a pretty big coin collection and could pretty easily find the value of everything else, but I could never find anything on this. I do know misprinted coins and money can be very valuable. I'm hoping someone might say a $500,000 dollar figure, but I highly doubt it! LOL
photo (36).jpgphoto (37).jpg

photo (36).jpg

photo (37).jpg

i do know the farther off center it was struck, the more it is worth.
this one isn't super offset, so maybe like 10-15 dollars?
half way off center or more go for a lot more than that too.

look at off center quarters on ebay to see what they are selling for.

Saw one from 74 for $65, looks to be very similar mistake to this coin, like I said I'm not upset as I didn't really plan on selling it or any of my collection I have some pretty cool coins, I think the most valuable one I have is about $500. If I had to sell anything it would probably be some of my wheat pennies as they are only worth about $5.00 and I have tons of them, even a few steel ones from WWII erra.

By the way thanks for the ebay suggestion, I sometimes forget you can buy and sell that kind of stuff there, I really just use it for buying car stuff and looking at cars for sale. LOL

I have what appears to be a copper quarter. I realize there are fakes... but this one sounds different when you drop it on the table.

I took it to a dealer over a decade ago... and he told me it was most likely a fake and the only way to tell for sure was to sample a piece of it... ruining the quarter.

He then offered me a few dollars for it. Effing shyster.

Members online

No members online now.
Back