Lincoln Brothers

BlacksonAudio

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
When I first got my LS a certain Moderator became my teacher. We’d share ideas... we’ll I’d pick his brain or bounce off things I was thinking of doing. We let stupid politics get in our way and we’ll... dude, I’m man enough to say it was dumb. Glad you’re still here with us.

Humility goes a long way. Admitting when we are wrong, saying sorry to those we offend/upset, and saying thank you to those who take the time to help us. We build friendships and make a strong community of car loving people.

Glad to have you here. The LS community can always use some more active people.

I get ya. Politics is divisive. We are in a struggle for the fate and direction of this country. It will take strong men to save her (or burn her down). Just depends where you land.

I resolved a relationship with my brother and his family over Obama. His wife was insane in support of this guy. She went off on me and my family attacking everything you could imagine. My brother decide he wanted nothing to do with me (all after a great relationship prior to).

Here's the kicker; a year ago he writes me apologizing and admitting he was the problem. Now he's divorced and his kids don't call (him) and he wants to rekindle our relationship. Said he sees the light.

I'd say it's time to rebuild that relationship. Friends come and go... but family is forever. Spouses have a strange way of affecting that sometimes.

Duh... I need to read better. I now see you already did. Or did you mean "dissolved"?

Last edited:
I have an uncle that I haven't hardly spoken to in years. Seems he thought he knew what I was doing... more than I did.

He made assumptions about me... and told other people ignorant mistruths... causing the severing of other relationships. The damage was very severe.

It's been 9 years... and I'm still waiting for him to admit he was wrong... and to apologize. Don't think it's ever gonna happen.

Sometimes people are just toxic... and no one needs to be around a toxic person.

Members online

Back