Gas/Brake Pedal Adjustment Switch

TerryDK

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just found out tonight that my pedal adjustment switch crapped at some point in time. Motor works because pedals move both up and down w/memory adjust. So I figure it's a switch issue. I can pick one up for $14, which seems reasonable to me.

How does the dash panel that the switch is mounted into come out? Do you just use a plastic interior tool and pry it out? Looked for a video online, but couldn't find any, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks in advance.

It's in the accent panel next to the headlight switch, right? Remove the knee panel with 2 screws at the bottom and pry at the top. Pry the accent panel off

It's in the accent panel next to the headlight switch, right? Remove the knee panel with 2 screws at the bottom and pry at the top. Pry the accent panel off

Correct, FDR. The panel has booth the light/interior dimmer switches and the pedal switch. Thank you for that information.

Correct, FDR. The panel has booth the light/interior dimmer switches and the pedal switch. Thank you for that information.
Thanks. Gen 1 doesn't have adjustable pedals but has the mirror switches there instead. Wasn't 100%

Members online

No members online now.
Back