Value worth - 2nd GEN all red tail lamps

I'm all good here, thanks folks! ;)

Still have the 01 LS Sport and the 04 LSE (which surprisingly keeps on going without any break-downs ???).
Working local mostly and busy with the home life and couple of renos here and there.

@V8inMA ~ looks good, those did clean up real nice, I've since scored another 2nd gen LSE all red complete set.

@Carl Smith ~ not selling 1st GEN inner EURO two tone trunk mounted tail lamps for $40, sorry but worth much more.

You misunderstood, I never suggested to sell them at $40, I was only making myself known as an informed buyer knowing only the left side (driver) export light is worth over $50 as the passenger side is still available new for $50 shipped and linked below. If you want to sell the pair I would accept a realistic premium for the rarity of the other light so hit me up and let me know how much for the pair and send the pics. That was your last message to me in February and been waiting since.

NOS OEM Lincoln LS Trunk Mounted Light & Reflector 2000 - 02 Right EXPORT | eBay

Last edited:
Is there a source for the gaskets that go around the Gen 2 tail lights? My all red LSE tails gasket was crumbling and my two-Tone set gaskets, while in better condition, where by no means perfect.

Members online

Back