I am back

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
nost of you were unaware. I had an accident at home. Fell down basement stairs. Fractured my skull in 4 places. Broke my jaw. Fractured cheek bone. Fractured both wrist. I was in the hospital for several weeks. Finally get things back on track. Everything has healed. Both wrist are off. Mystery pain in both. Doctors released me to drive again. I am finally get caught up on everything.

nost of you were unaware. I had an accident at home. Fell down basement stairs. Fractured my skull in 4 places. Broke my jaw. Fractured cheek bone. Fractured both wrist. I was in the hospital for several weeks. Finally get things back on track. Everything has healed. Both wrist are off. Mystery pain in both. Doctors released me to drive again. I am finally get caught up on everything.
OUCH, Glad you "bounced back". In honor of your resilience I'll go out and wash my LS. It needs a clay bar job anyway. Good luck with your healing endeavor.
Craig

Oh my gosh! So glad you are feeling well enough to post after all that.

Thank you peeps. Have to get several things back on track. Hopefully, I can start work on the LS soon.

Yikes!!! I cringed more and more with each thing you described. Sounds like you are lucky to be alive. I take it there was no further brain damage. (JK) :D

Best wishes for a speedy healing and recovery.

Glad to see you're back and in good spirits...all my best to you and yours

Yikes!!! I cringed more and more with each thing you described. Sounds like you are lucky to be alive. I take it there was no further brain damage. (JK) :D

Well we are all driving LS's so I think we all have a little brain damage from time to time :)

The doctors told my family. I had two or three days to live. But after two days, I was sleeping and resting without being drugged. I was in the IC unit. Until I woke up completely 8 days later. They moved to a different unit. At that point, I just kept getting better everyday.

Update....
Both wrist are still healing. Flexibility is back. No strength though.
Brain swelling is almost completely gone. Last doctors appointment in two month. Should be completely gone by then.
Short term memory is improving. Doctors say. It could take a year for complete recovery.
Hoping to get back to work soon. Have to change job contract.
Most of all. Get back to work on the LS.

Members online

Back