Gen II heated/cooled seat fan fixed for free!

I figure that this has been asked and answered multiple times...

Yes, a few times now. You really can't miss them.
Move the front seats all the way forward, and all the way up.
From the rear of the seats (use the back doors), look up under them for a round white filter. Turn it counter-clockwise just a bit to release it.
?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxl0vMX6aPqVFtgXPmHMtnwFIkFQY5VumqP5BupbCWbBuG1MnoXh_l74TQug-tGSwXMHcQUyeu&usqp=CAc.png

And, this is the thing on the bottom of the seat that the filter goes on. Note that the seat bottom is upside down in this picture.
20120414_140005-jpg.jpg

From the rear of the seats (use the back doors), look up under them for a round white filter. Turn it counter-clockwise just a bit to release it.
View attachment 828572178

And, this is the thing on the bottom of the seat that the filter goes on. Note that the seat bottom is upside down in this picture.
View attachment 828572179
Great

Hello,
If needed I kept all my old parts from my repair I did in 2014.
Passenger side assy,
Also a big public Thank You to Joegr for helping me repair my lower Steering shaft
George

Thanks for that info!! I'll look for them this weekend!!

Joegr: Thanks much for the photos and explanation, it helped a ton!! Found them while taking a break from changing out my degas bottle and was able to get both done in about 5 minutes! I actually got quite a lot done today; changed the degas, bled the system a couple of times, replaced the air, cabin and both seat filters, topped off all fluids and got everything back together. Best part is, there were NO leftover parts!! :):) Changing out the bottle myself saved me about $500, which is always good! Thanks about for taking the time and posting those pictures and explanations!! Very much appreciated!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back