2004 Navigator amplifier wiring diagram

slm987

LVC Member
Reaction score
I did a lot of searching, both through google and on here and I cannot for the life of me find a decent diagram explaining all the pins going into the amplifier for the THX system! I have a 2004 Navigator that already has a decent sound system, factory sub and all those goodies, but I'm missing the navigation and the THX amplifier that lies below it. I would like to add these without tearing a whole dash harness out of a parts car (if I could even find one). Anyone have some good diagrams?

Unfortunately your diagrams are a little bit too small to make out in terms of image size. I did look at your thread though, very nicely done!

I did a lot of searching, both through google and on here and I cannot for the life of me find a decent diagram explaining all the pins going into the amplifier for the THX system! I have a 2004 Navigator that already has a decent sound system, factory sub and all those goodies, but I'm missing the navigation and the THX amplifier that lies below it. I would like to add these without tearing a whole dash harness out of a parts car (if I could even find one). Anyone have some good diagrams?
I have the factory manuals would that help? I can scan if you think they would. Look

Members online

Back