Quick question about Fuel line on 01 LS V8

DaleGrib

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Had my fuel tank pressure sensor replaced but one of the fuel lines cracked on the ends and I can't find a replacement anywhere. The mechanic repaired the line the best he could and there is no leak anymore but I would like to replace the section of that hose the correct way if it is at all possible I am looking for part number XW4Z-9327-AB Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Does it look like this?
Nope it looks like this XW4Z-9327-AB - Genuine Ford Base No. #9327 Hose - Connecting
I just can't locate one anywhere!
resource.png

That Part # is for a V6 or at least that is what the Website says that you brought me to..that Part is hard to find you'll have to go to a Scrap yard

That's the correct number for the 1st gen V8 as well.

That's the correct number for the 1st gen V8 as well.
Good to know...That is the part Heyjewel sent me when I was having all my Fuel connector woes...that is the Holy grail of 1st Gen parts I swear

That Part # is for a V6 or at least that is what the Website says that you brought me to..that Part is hard to find you'll have to go to a Scrap yard
Was trying to avoid getting something that old used cause most likely a good chance I would be in a similar situation but I guess I could get lucky. And it's for the V8 as well I had my car details in on the parts site and it said it was the correct one.

Have you cross-checked with the 1st Gen S-Type yet? Should be the exact same part from 1999 up to the 2003 MY change. I'll see if I can find a pic & part #. I'm pretty sure it's the same part regardless whether it's V6 or V8, at least according to the parts catalogs.

Cool, let us know if it works out. Might be the path of the future for LS owners everywhere

Oh yeah, always Google the part#. Probably find the part for like half price or something on eBay. Most dealerships (Ford and Jaguar) are on there too

Oh yeah, always Google the part#. Probably find the part for like half price or something on eBay. Most dealerships (Ford and Jaguar) are on there too
Yeah I have been doing that the last few hours lol but I am not finding it any cheaper. Also the one you linked me to they are in my state but for some reason does not allow shipping to my state when I tried to checkout. They seemed to have the best price cause the shipping would have only been around $20! The other sites I am finding the shipping costing from $30 to $60 and that is crazy unless coming from overseas. I will wait for them to open in the morning and give them a call as well cause it seems like it has to be an error that they won't ship to North Carolina when they are in North Carolina! They are literally less than 4 hours away from me.

EXCELSIOR! (in my Stan Lee voice)

@HRLNKN Just thought I would give you all a update! I got the new part in today and guess what.... It came in a Jaguar/Land Rover Box had a Jaguar part number but the line had a Ford sticker with the Ford part number on it. And it's the same exact part number!

Excellent! One more part for the list. Thanks for the update:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back