For Sale 2006 Lincoln LS - complete car part-out

Rancor Keeper

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 2006 Lincoln LS which I am parting out. It was my 1st LS & has been my Dad's since I sold it to him in 2009. 224,000 miles & the intake runner "flappers" finally bit the dust, so not worth repairing. I'm parting it out, items available locally or I might ship, depending on size. The transmission was completely rebuilt around 170,000 miles (unbelievable it lasted that long) & the entire cooling system was replaced about 3,000 miles ago. Rear calipers & rocker moldings are already gone.

Best to email me at j.reut@live.com for long messages or text me at 312.771.2677 for pic requests.

thumbnail_IMG_0649.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0650.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0651.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0653.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0655.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0657.jpg

How much for the Fuel vapor tube quick connect coupling that is on the EVAP canister purge valve?...This would be #2 on the diagram... the part #
Ford Part No.: 6W4Z-9D289-AA

s6x~us~en~file=a0079333.gif~gen~ref.gif

I would want the entire plastic tube/hose ...Otherwise how much for the entire EVAP Canister Purge Valve with all Hoses/Tubes? Would like a price for the front bumper cover also ...I would be picking it up of course...Is the Center Arm rest storage lid damaged in anyway? Looking for that part also my latches are broke...it still shuts and locks but would like to purchase yours if it's in good shape give me a price...I would make the drive to Chicago ...Thanks

Last edited:
I would want the entire plastic tube/hose ...Otherwise how much for the entire EVAP Canister Purge Valve with all Hoses/Tubes? ... Is the Center Arm rest storage lid damaged in anyway? Looking for that part also my latches are broke...it still shuts and locks but would like to purchase yours if it's in good shape give me a price
IM'd you with prices, here are pics of these items:

thumbnail_IMG_0667.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0669.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0670.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0671.jpg

Would like a price for the front bumper cover also ...I would be picking it up of course
So, once I got the bumper cover loose, I discovered a crack on the passenger side. Asked Dad about it, he said his bumper got tagged in a parking lot about a year ago; you can see the crazing in the paint in the same area. It's a little over an inch long, but was tight while the bumper was in place; I think a heat weld on the back side would fix it. The rest of the cover is in good shape, no broken tabs or other tears.
thumbnail_IMG_0664.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0665.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0666.jpg

I could really use the electric cooling fan assembly. Thoughts on price to ship it to Illinois? Thanks

Members online

Back