Cleaning out garage Lincoln LS factory shop manuals for sale

lsccya

LVC Member
Reaction score
Making room in the garage. Want to see if anyone is interested in Factory Ford Lincoln LS shop manuals. Have a few different years available. Also have Continental, Mark VIII, Town Car, Navigator. Going cheap. Stating prices $10.00 and up plus shipping.

Making room in the garage. Want to see if anyone is interested in Factory Ford Lincoln LS shop manuals. Have a few different years available. Also have Continental, Mark VIII, Town Car, Navigator. Going cheap. Stating prices $10.00 and up plus shipping.
I need a Mark VIII shop manual.

What year MK VIII? I have the following LS shop manuals available. 2005 vol 1, vol 2 and wiring book. $30 shipped. 2001 LS vol 1, vol 2 and wiring. $30 shipped. 2002 LS vol 1, vol 2 and wiring. $30 shipped. 2000 LS vol 1, vol 2 $25 shipped. I think i have 2003 LS but i have to check.

What year MK VIII? I have the following LS shop manuals available. 2005 vol 1, vol 2 and wiring book. $30 shipped. 2001 LS vol 1, vol 2 and wiring. $30 shipped. 2002 LS vol 1, vol 2 and wiring. $30 shipped. 2000 LS vol 1, vol 2 $25 shipped. I think i have 2003 LS but i have to check.
I have a 97 mark 8.

I would like the 05 manuals if you still have them available

Just wanted to share that I received a set and already put them to use. Thanks, LSCCYA

Also many library systems have subscriptions to online repair sites such as AllData and Chilton. Get a free library card and get access for any car. I can even do Chilton from home.

15EDE674-5F01-4FB2-8099-476F09C2409B.jpeg

86341AFB-DA57-40B7-8310-B2B2BAC99648.jpeg

FFE3ED25-B08A-48BE-857A-B564C6DEFEEF.jpeg

Will this work for the 2003 V8 in most cases?
Hey man I’m new here maybe you could help I’m the owner of a 05 ls and I tried to crank it.I only get 1 click and nothing new battery and checked all my grounds I feel I’m missing some type of sensors on the intake or missing something simple.Any help would be appreciated

I’m new here and I have just bought my second ls and I can’t get past a click noise when I try to crank it it has a brand new battery good grounds help anyone please

What's the PATS light doing when you try to start it?
What's the voltage at the B terminal on the starter? The S terminal?

You’re speaking Greek to me so dumb it up a bit please lol

There is a red light on the dash in the center, at the base of the windshield. It should come on and then go off as you start the car. If it flashes rapidly instead, then it indicates that your problem is that the key is not being read correctly. Leave the key on and after a while it will settle down and start flashing out a two digit code. Post that code.
If the light is okay, then check the voltage on the S terminal on the starter while someone if holding the key in the start position. If it is over 11.5 volts (should be battery voltage exactly), then check the voltage at the S terminal on the starter. It should be at least 11.5v while the key is turned to start.
If B is low, then bad battery or bad battery cable, or bad starter cable or bad engine ground. If S stays at zero, then bad starter relay, bad wiring, bad PCM, or PATS issue (but light should be flashing if it's that).

What do u mean by flashing a 2 digit code? And I can test that with a volt meter correct? The car has been setting for approximately a year

Members online

No members online now.
Back