Lincoln Mark VIII; Parts Availability

95plc

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Lincoln enthusiasts.

I have to admit, I became a fan of these cars by chance. I was gifted a fluorescent purple 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII after the passing of a family friend, and I have to say... very interesting vehicle, but I absolutely love it.

My only sole issue: parts. While I was able to easily service the terrific 4.6L, finding parts such as headlight assemblies (mine have rusted out and are practically useless) and ABS sensors (I've been forced to disconnect my ABS entirely for now until I find a new one to prevent it from acting up) has been basically impossible.

I love this car. I don't care about the gas mileage or the handling, or the boring transmission. But if I can't find the parts, I may have to sell it to someone who could do it justice.

Any thoughts? What are your experiences in sourcing parts for these cars? Thanks!

As unique as these cars are... parts limitations are one of the trials of ownerships... lots of members here have parts n parts cars or access to them... just ask and post in parts section.

http://www.car-part.com

Plenty of headlight assemblies showing.

Jaime from the site used to make sets look brand new, there should be some threads about on it. You can also retrofit the clear 96 LSC HID housings and put in a modern HID ballast and bulb kit. You should be able to get the ABS sensors from these parts cars.

I have sets of the somewhat rare 95-96 LSC Headlamps with the clear headlamp lenses for sale !

Good Luck , Sonny

Just go on FB and speak to Bruce. Great guy and will have any part you need. Bruce Budnick
Just go on FB and speak to Bruce. Great guy and will have any part you need. Bruce Budnick

Bruce Budnick: I sent you a friend request because of LSC forum (Walt Grantski)