God is Only a Theory

Stating something as if it were a fact, when at the very least, it's a matter of disagreement, is one of the ways those who think of themselves as some sort of intellectual elite, as you do, bolster their hunt for validation. I care little what you believe, and wouldn't turn around in place to bash someone else's sincerely held belief, unless he throws it in my face. You obviously need the validation of doing so.

You've proven yourself to be as welcome, in a discussion, as a cow-plop stuck to the bottom of a farmer's shoe. You can smell it if you care to take notice, but in the domain of a farmyard, the odor simply fades into the general background. You're simply part of the murmur in the general background.

KS

Last edited:
72JLzls.png

even religious scholars agree the josephus blurb is a christ cult forgery. and tacitus isn't quoted by the church until 1400 years after the fact. if it existed in history, why didn't the church quote it sooner?
never mind the absolute lack of ANY OTHER writings in or near the time of christ. remove the bible, and the myth is 2 blurbs in history.
Stating something as if it were a fact, when at the very least, it's a matter of disagreement,

at least i don't run around spewing myth as fact ks. it's hardly just disagreement.
i see you as trying to tell me you can stare at the sun with unprotected eyes and not go blind. what you keep telling me smells like the bottom of the farmers shoe. but you seem to think it's a rose.o_O
i don't need to smell it to know what it is.

why don't you actually put some effort in it and come up with some real truth. i find it funny to listen to members defend their cult. :D

The fact that you use the words 'real truth' shows that you don't understand what you're saying. The word 'truth' means that there is a philosophical content. Therefore there isn't any such thing as 'real' truth. If you're, in reality, speaking of factualness, that's a different matter. But then, I'm sure that your actual intent is simply to stir your pot of feces and make a stink. That seems to be in line with the whole approach you take.

KS

there is no philosophy in truth. there is fact or there is fiction. or faith/myth.

truth.
that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

as opposed to faith, which isn't based in truth. so, why don't you come up with some truth.
proof is easy to find for things that are factual. still waiting.

but i know you, you'll continue your gibberish instead of searching for truth and fact.
when you want to put some truthand fact up i'll continue with you.

Hey Wrm,

Notice how your "Bible" thread disappeared??? Your welcome. I have a meme for you... and it's the only one I have,,, and I've been saving it for a long time.

Eagle-Goose.jpg

Next time read the "terms of service" before you start bashing other peoples beliefs. Actually... this thread could be deleted too because of most of your memes alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

Actually... this thread could be deleted too because of most of your memes alone.
you've attacked just as much. and this section has always been this way. if they wish to change, then go ahead. it won't offend me. apparently my truths have finally gotten to you and you've run out of arguements and are now crying mommy.
Good lord you are stupid...
i'm stupid for not believing in imaginary friends. :rolleyes:
i have said enough. this thread can close, since you are obviously incapable of providing truth and evidence. :p

Worm, you remind me of a liberal/progressive politician on a TV program. No matter what's said to him, he ignores the question and simply spouts his planned drivel.

I have no doubt you copy-'n'-pasted a definition for 'truth' from some 'dictionary for dummies'. You don't seem able to discern the difference between 'truth' and 'fact'. Truth DOES have a philosophical component supposing you can comprehend it. I'd suppose not.

KS

you've attacked just as much. and this section has always been this way. if they wish to change, then go ahead

Actually... that's not true. All I have done is defend my faith against all of your bashing... using science, logic, history and more,,, but never any personal attacking/bashing directly against you... that I can recall. We can go back through 900+ posts if you like.

It's not a matter of this section of the forum changing,,, but more about you crossing a line by making harmful/hateful comments personally directed at another, (besides also being directed to a group as a whole). I don't know if you got a chance to read what I posted before the thread was closed... but I "copied and pasted" section of Canadas hate speech laws that you were in direct violation of. Some of which were punishable with potential imprisonment.

In a sense you made LVC liable by posting what you posted, so they did what they did for their own protection.

apparently my truths have finally gotten to you and you've run out of arguements and are now crying mommy.

Once again... backed into a corner,,,, you go into basic denial and deference... just like "Don-O" always did. Your arguments in this thread have been no better than anyone elses. This thread has been a stalemate for a long time... because you never intended for this to be an open honest discussion. Your mind was made up when you started this thread... with a single agenda.

I have more arguments, using history, science, and more... but you would just go into denial again,,, so there is no point. That's the reason I left this thread a couple months ago. You got to the point that your arguments were circular.... ending with "prove it, prove it, prove it". No point in continuing a debate with someone who came into this discusion with their mind closed. And as I have said multiple times... you still haven't proven that God is only a theory.

As far as "crying to mommy"... not exactly. Your comments in the other thread were crude, rude, crass, vulgar, offensive and more. They were directed at a particular group, (same with this thread), with intention to show despisement and more than personal disapproval on your part.

BTW,,, I'm not gay... and similar to your daughter, I have a son turning 27 this month. I do have friends and acquaintances in the LGBTQ community, but do not despise them like you seem to. I posed that question to you... knowing you would show your true character and complete derision for people who don't think and act like you do, (not that it hasn't been evident in this forum also). :rolleyes:

Lastly... at one point you called Christianity a cult. Seems atheism is too.

Cult of Reason - Wikipedia

Near the bottom of the article it says the following:

Notes[edit]
  1. Jump up ^ The word "cult" in French means "a form of worship", without any of its negative or exclusivist implications in English; its proponents intended it to be a universal congregation.
Seems you have a deity to worship also. It would be yourself. Thus Cam's, Shag's, and my own comment many posts ago... pointing to your materialistic viewpoint.

materialism
EDict_Pron_Button

ma·te·ri·al·ism [mə tree ə lìzzəm]
noun
2. theory of physical: the philosophical theory that physical matter is the only reality and that psychological states such as emotions, reason, thought, and desire will eventually be explained as physical functions
Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Notice I always use references for materials I "copy and paste", so your accustions about that are unfounded, with the only intention of trying to discredit what I say. Go ahead. Look back through 900+ posts and you will have a very hard time trying to find something I "copied and pasted" that didn't have a reference.

Lastly... I don't want to see this thread closed,,, but in fact would prefer it to be "locked". That way,,, people that come across this thread can see exactly what kind of hate and twisted ideas people are propagating in this world.

Last edited:
and as an aside, dna alone proves we never twice came from an incestuous single family beginning.
and i'm not a materialist. i'm a humanist.

and as an aside, dna alone proves we never twice came from an incestuous single family beginning.
and i'm not a materialist. i'm a humanist.

Actually, I'd label you as mostly a pseudo-intellectual; so impressed with your own wonderfulness you just cant help showing all the mere mortals how brilliant you are---mostly by cut-'n'-pasting. I'm reminded of the saying about '...talking to you is much like wrestling with a pig in the mud. And then you realize that the pig likes it.'

Come visit me here in suburban Metro Detroit. I'll gladly buy you a Big Mac.

KS

big spender there ks.:)
right after i have dinner with your imaginary friend. i'm sure i can even get your address from him.:rolleyes:

what. 04 has no apologist lined up to counter the dna arguement?

Wrm,

I COULD go into how Chinese, (wise men), astrologists predicted a comet in 4 B.C. ... and how that comet was the star over Bethlehem during Jesus' birth... and that by the apex and angle of the comets travel through the sky, "the star" seemed to remain stationary.

I COULD go into the evidence of adaptation rather than evolution... and the fact that even Darwin admitted that natural selection was iffy. (read The Origin of Species)

I COULD provide proof that today's human race started roughly 10,000 years ago... and that it co-existed at the same time and side by side with Cro-Magnon man. (1913 published report by Dr. Hans Reck)... and that we didn't come from apes... but instead "sprung up" out of nowhere/nothing.

I COULD also go into the DNA thing....but...

Problem is............... you are no longer worth my time. Goodbye!!!

if the chinese pedicted it, then god didn't send it. you're pretty easily led.

and who was cro magnon if god only created 1 human race?
and i don't believe we came from apes either.

and really, i'd like to see you go into that dna thing.

and 10k years is older than biblical chronology. about 50% more than the bibles time frame.

but then i won't go into how jesus has no written history in his time. john the baptist has writings from his day.
a virgin birth should make story worth writing about. not wait for a century or 2.

til then, ks.:)
By chance I saw you last memo, The proof I have is in my own home I heard "God's voice speak to me" ia a clearly understood man's voice. He preformed a miracle in my life. Since then I need no proof. A God that can communicate with our minds is truly super natural God.

tell me about this miracle there bill. i've heard/seen nothing that can't be likened to chance.
my cousins husband was a good religious man, yet something saw fit to bury him in an avalanche about a year ago now. about a week before his 50th.
so, would that be an anti-miracle? think god communicated with him that he was about to die?
god works in so mysterious of ways that it's the same as he's not there.

I once personally observed a miracle that involved a broken bone that was unbroken the next morning. Two sets of 'before' x-rays and a set of 'afters' attested to the reality.

KS

525883EC-935B-4957-B7DF-71DB90661D48.jpeg
tell me about this miracle there bill. i've heard/seen nothing that can't be likened to chance.
my cousins husband was a good religious man, yet something saw fit to bury him in an avalanche about a year ago now. about a week before his 50th.
so, would that be an anti-miracle? think god communicated with him that he was about to die?
god works in so mysterious of ways that it's the same as he's not there.

Members online

Back