Lug nuts recommendation

myfirstls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Aloha guys.

Sorry for the new thread. I did a search using lug nuts on this forum but couldn't find what I'm looking for. Maybe I didn't look hard enough or used the wrong word for it?

Anyway, I took my car to local Goodyear service center and the mechanic used wrong size socket on both of my front wheel (possibly my rear also which I didn't check yet) and ruined my lug nuts. All front of them.

How did I find this out? Well, I needed to change my front wheel bearing due to grinding noise it made. I replace both side just to make sure ( my right was the corrupt one). When I tried to take my wheel off, my 19mm didn't fit right. To make long story short, when I tried my 3/4" socket, it did fit partially, perfectly.

I know I saw a post about using lug nuts from another car, but I just couldn't find it. Which car was it? If I'm not mistaken, it was from one of the Mopar car. Was it Siebring? What year was it?

As always, thank Joe! I did tried search for the "lug nut" and read the first five pages or so, but couldn't find it. Maybe I needed to go little further.

Anyway, once again, big thanks!

Members online

No members online now.
Back