Air suspension

IcedLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Searched for air ride, air suspension, air struts with no results.

2006 lincoln ls ultimate

I'm just about finished installing the air management into the car (tank, compressor and manifold from airlift.). I'm having a very difficult time finding bolt on air suspension.

I've contacted a few local companies that say to either go with bag over coil overs or weld in universal struts. I've also contacted x2, airbagit, airlift, and universal air.

Airbagit says they have bolt ons for this car, but reviews online tend to steer away from this company. I'm weary of ordering the wrong stuff as shipping, tax, and customs fees can be half the cost of the product to Ontario Canada.

Can anyone lend some support? Someone one who's done it already?. Perhaps help anyone else in the future that's going to do air ride.

Patiently waiting.

Maybe you'll be the first brave pioneer. Perhaps this will be the only choice for others someday too as there are limited options.

Just called them. They have air suspension for every Lincoln on this planet except the LS lol...

You might do better looking at companies that make stuff for the Jaguar S type or maybe even the XF. The LS is more Jaguar than Lincoln.

Glad you sent me this link. I'm meeting with him later today to take his suspension components.

Please tell me the 1st Gen struts will fit the 2nd gen

Searched for air ride, air suspension, air struts with no results.

2006 lincoln ls ultimate

I'm just about finished installing the air management into the car (tank, compressor and manifold from airlift.). I'm having a very difficult time finding bolt on air suspension.

I've contacted a few local companies that say to either go with bag over coil overs or weld in universal struts. I've also contacted x2, airbagit, airlift, and universal air.

Airbagit says they have bolt ons for this car, but reviews online tend to steer away from this company. I'm weary of ordering the wrong stuff as shipping, tax, and customs fees can be half the cost of the product to Ontario Canada.

Can anyone lend some support? Someone one who's done it already?. Perhaps help anyone else in the future that's going to do air ride.

Patiently waiting.
No company makes a kit for the LS. You will have to piece one together. I know a guy on Facebook just posted an LS with airride.

Ask and you shall recieve.

Just met with the guy from the link posted earlier. Finally after months of searching, I was able to get all 4 air bags struts. Got to get them cleaned up and mounted. Best part of it all was that I got all 4 for 10% of what brand new ones cost!

I'll post the build if all goes well.

20180914_224404.jpg

Ask and you shall recieve.

Just met with the guy from the link posted earlier. Finally after months of searching, I was able to get all 4 air bags struts. Got to get them cleaned up and mounted. Best part of it all was that I got all 4 for 10% of what brand new ones cost!

I'll post the build if all goes well.

View attachment 828570450
Nice

Started the restoration on these used air struts. Let know what you think. Also should I paint them or will they start to rust installed like this.
20180917_181121.jpg
20180917_181143.jpg

Members online

Back