Hello LVC, I'm back!

Jamies97lsc

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't remember my old screen name or password so I made a new account. After a 7 year break from Lincoln's, I'm back. I picked up a 97 base/ LSC clone as a project. I won't be back into the community like I was, for those who remember me, but I am back for fun this time. My recent purchase. A 97 evergreen with collector edition seats, and I painted the chrome trim to match. The motor is garbage, so I'll be dropping a doner in it over the winter. A lot has happened in the last 7 years so I'm older and wiser now! I wanted another Mark for a hobby. This car is beautiful, I paid next to nothing for it, and I have plans for it. Glad to be back on LVC. Jamie.

20180728_134327.jpg

20180803_170952.jpg

20180728_134249.jpg

20180728_202214.jpg

Welcome back! Great looking Mark VIII. I think I only have seen another Evergreen Mark VIII about 15 yrs. ago. Sharp looking color for sure.

It's actually not evergreen anymore. It's been repainted and it has more blue flake in it than factory, it's actually a beautiful color in person whoever repainted it did a pretty good job.

Well, I couldn't remember my old screen name or password so I made a new account. After a 7 year break from Lincoln's, I'm back. I picked up a 97 base/ LSC clone as a project. I won't be back into the community like I was, for those who remember me, but I am back for fun this time. My recent purchase. A 97 evergreen with collector edition seats, and I painted the chrome trim to match. The motor is garbage, so I'll be dropping a doner in it over the winter. A lot has happened in the last 7 years so I'm older and wiser now! I wanted another Mark for a hobby. This car is beautiful, I paid next to nothing for it, and I have plans for it. Glad to be back on LVC.

Jamie.
very nice-good to see you back again, these are addictive once you get over the initial shock that stuff for them is hard to find or they are nice, flawed classics.

View attachment 828570268

View attachment 828570269

View attachment 828570270

This is my 15th Mark VIII since 2004! For the long term members here, they remember me, I've been around a long time in this community.

BAD97LSC

Welcome back, Jamie
That's a beautiful color on your LSC!

Members online

Back