For Sale Complete, Never Mounted, CDC Gen 1 LSE Body Kit

TDUB

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
After 12 years I'm getting out of the LS game for good and selling off my treasure trove of parts in the process.

If you've been searching high and low for an LSE kit to no avail, this may just be your lucky day.

This is what I believe was the last complete CDC (Classic Design Concepts) LSE kit ever sold.

Shortly after purchasing my first 2001 Lincoln LS in 2006, I began a relentless search to find an LSE kit. I even contacted CDC only to find out that the kit was no longer made and they no longer had any back stock (or so they thought.)

This kit popped up on eBay just a few months later in the summer of 2007. I believe they found it in the back of the warehouse.

I bought it, started priming it, and then received multiple quotes around $6,000 to respray my car because it was a tri-coat pearlescent.

This put things on hold, I ended up finding my dream Cobra shortly thereafter, and the LS was put on the back burner with this sitting in the rafters since.

The only portion of this kit that I ever mounted was the upper grille portion which was on my car for less than 2,000 miles as I ended up purchasing a black McLaren grille as well.

This kit will come with everything that I purchased it with including the following:
  1. CDC Front LSE Bumper.
  2. CDC Left & Right LSE Side Skirts
  3. CDC LSE Lower Rear Valance
  4. LSE style Fog Lights w/ Mounting Brackets
  5. CDC LSE Upper Mesh Grille Insert
  6. CDC LSE Upper Mesh Grill Mounting Bracket.
  7. CDC LSE Lower Mesh Grille Insert.
  8. CDC LSE Exhaust Tips.
  9. CDC LSE Front Floor Mats.
I'm asking $1,500 shipped for the entire kit in the lower 48, or $1,200 picked up locally (which is less than I paid for it originally.) I am located in Salt Lake City, Utah.

If you've been searching for an LSE kit without any luck, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed with this kit.

Front Bumper 1.jpg

Front Bumper 3.jpg

Rear Valance 1.jpg

Rear Valance 2.jpg

Rear Valance 3.jpg

Side Skirts 1.jpg

Side Skirts 2.jpg

Upper Grille 1.jpg

Upper Grille 2.jpg

Lower Grille.jpg

Fog Lights 1.jpg

Fog Lights 2.jpg

Exhaust Tips.jpg

Exhaust Tips 1.jpg

Exhaust Tips 2.jpg

Exhaust Tips 3.jpg

CDC.jpg

Front Bumper 3.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to update this, but it sold as well. I still have a set of the discontinued Sprint 1.75" lowering springs & a Magnaflow Stainless Catback exhaust that have been sitting in storage if anyone is interested.

I forgot to update this, but it sold as well. I still have a set of the discontinued Sprint 1.75" lowering springs & a Magnaflow Stainless Catback exhaust that have been sitting in storage if anyone is interested.
how much for the exhaust?

Do U still have the lowering springs? And how much are U looking to get.

Members online

No members online now.
Back