22"s on Ls (offset, width and tire size)

I have a 2002 Lincoln Ls on 22's ' its rides waaay better then stock wheels, only problem I gotta raise it up an inch ' either get new/stiffer springs ' or coil spring spacers... My rims are 22x8 245/30/22 falken tires 35 offset, ' I think my ride looks siccc with the 22's ' jus need to raise it up and il be cruzin! ' not 1 person has told me my car looks bad with the 22's you be the judge :p http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3912257/2002-lincoln-ls-v6-sedan-4d
2002-lincoln-ls-v6-sedan-4d

You mean it rides "waaay" better as long as you dont accelerate to stop to fast, make any turns at all, or have anyone more that nephew of yours in the car... yeah, sounds "siccc".....

I have a 2002 Lincoln Ls on 22's ' its rides waaay better then stock wheels

this only happens two ways, first is that your confused and are unsure what people mean by "ride quality". as your tires are a huge part of what absorbs impact from the road, having tires thin enough to allow 22" wheels to fit on an LS cant not be thick enough to absorb those impacts and will pass those forces right into the wheel (the wheel is metal, and not a spring so it aint absorbing sh!t) therefor your ride quality would suffer. its science and physics, that sh!t has been around for forever, i dont see that changing anytime soon.

or your better option, is that you factory wheels were fukced up, and any true wheel will ride better regardless of size.

this only happens two ways, first is that your confused and are unsure what people mean by "ride quality". as your tires are a huge part of what absorbs impact from the road, having tires thin enough to allow 22" wheels to fit on an LS cant not be thick enough to absorb those impacts and will pass those forces right into the wheel (the wheel is metal, and not a spring so it aint absorbing sh!t) therefor your ride quality would suffer. its sciense and physics, that sh!t has been around for forever, i dont see that changing anytime soon.

or your better option, is that you factory wheels were fukced up, and any true wheel will ride better regardless of size.

but it has nothing to do with spelling which has also been around for a while but tends to change more often

well I got the car with all season tires... it feels rough and you can hear the tires alot more, once I got the 22's on it felt like I was skating on ice... I think it rides better with the 22's.... I guess I can feel the bumps abit more but w.e doesnt bother me... I just gotta get this car lifted up in the nxt 3 weeks, would I be able to raise the car 2 inches front and back with springs spacers? if the car has struts? the rear passenger side is a inch lower from wear on the spring over the years... I need to find springs to replace the back 1's ' ford doesnt make em any more... ' If some one can help me out with this I would really appreciate it!!!!! are there springs I can buy that will fit on my 2002 Ls v6 ' dunno if all lincoln 01-06 ls springs are the same size to fit ' any suggestions? thanks!

Thats crazy ls fans should stick together cadillac owners talk enough shit to have to read what ls fan are saying about each other!! Very weird!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back