Suncore air products offers air suspension bundle

BILLBOATS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Suncore has the Mark 8 air suspension bundle including, 2 front air struts, rear air bags, 1 air compressor, 2 shocks rears, 4 air selonids. for the amazing price of 499.00 tax and shipping not included. If parts are ase mechanic installed, a 30 day warranty applies. Uninstalled part Arnott industries out of FLA has a bundle if you buy parts individually , air compressor, pair of gas shocks rear air bags, but no front struts are shown as I have a call in to them for the story of the front struts availability. Arnott offers a lifetime warranty to the orginal purchaser who is the owner of the car and no requirement to hire a ase certified mechanic for the warranty to apply. I think I will buy Arnott parts and if they do not sell the struts, I can get 2 from suncore at 2 for $200

As I mentioned in my other post, I talked with Arnott and they no longer make or sell the front air struts for the Mark VIII. The front struts had a 1 year warranty, the other parts have a lifetime now. You should put up the link to where the Suncore parts can be purchased. I'm not familiar, nor heard of Suncore before. A link for others may be helpful.

Suncore has the Mark 8 air suspension bundle including, 2 front air struts, rear air bags, 1 air compressor, 2 shocks rears, 4 air selonids. for the amazing price of 499.00 tax and shipping not included. If parts are ase mechanic installed, a 30 day warranty applies. Uninstalled part Arnott industries out of FLA has a bundle if you buy parts individually , air compressor, pair of gas shocks rear air bags, but no front struts are shown as I have a call in to them for the story of the front struts availability. Arnott offers a lifetime warranty to the orginal purchaser who is the owner of the car and no requirement to hire a ase certified mechanic for the warranty to apply. I think I will buy Arnott parts and if they do not sell the struts, I can get 2 from suncore at 2 for $200

I spoke with Suncore. The kit is out of stock right now but they should have more in next month. The price is $499, no tax (unless you're in Florida) and free ground shipping. When I asked where the parts were made, this is what they told me: "They are assembled here in the US but we source the parts from all over the world, this kit is mainly out of China." This is a re-manufactured kit. Here is a link to Suncore: Suncore Industries Offers Air suspension parts & coil spring conversion kits. Buy re-manufactured & new, the best price and quality is our promise.

They also have a (new) coil kit with MacPherson struts including rear shocks for $389 or a kit minus the rear shocks for $290 with free ground shipping.

Last edited:
I spoke with Suncore. The kit is out of stock right now but they should have more in next month. The price is $499, no tax (unless you're in Florida) and free ground shipping. When I asked where the parts were made, this is what they told me: "They are assembled here in the US but we source the parts from all over the world, this kit is mainly out of China." This is a re-manufactured kit. Here is a link to Suncore: Suncore Industries Offers Air suspension parts & coil spring conversion kits. Buy re-manufactured & new, the best price and quality is our promise.

They also have a (new) coil kit with MacPherson struts including rear shocks for $389 or a kit minus the rear shocks for $290 with free ground shipping.
Arnott stoped selling the front astruts for our Marks. Arnott trusts their air products to the extent they will warranty them to be free of defective construction and or materials for the life of the part provided the orginal owner of the car and same person purchased the air parts. Suncore limits their warranty to 30 day min and 45 max provided proof can be shown they were installed by a ASE mechanic. Arnott is a better warranty and to me worth spending more $. I am shopping around for struts but suncore has the at 99 each 30 day warranty

As I mentioned before, Arnott informed me the other day that when I bought my front air struts in 2010, they came with a 1 year warranty, not a lifetime. Some of their other products now come with that.

Arnott stoped selling the front astruts for our Marks. Arnott trusts their air products to the extent they will warranty them to be free of defective construction and or materials for the life of the part provided the orginal owner of the car and same person purchased the air parts. Suncore limits their warranty to 30 day min and 45 max provided proof can be shown they were installed by a ASE mechanic. Arnott is a better warranty and to me worth spending more $. I am shopping around for struts but suncore has the at 99 each 30 day warranty

As I mentioned before, Arnott informed me the other day that when I bought my front air struts in 2010, they came with a 1 year warranty, not a lifetime. Some of their other products now come with that.
Yes, your correct , 1 year on arnott struts when
That 's true, Its 1 year on struts from Arnott when they were available and I wish they still sold them. Sun core's are 45 days at the most warranty. Whats this I hear about reconditioned mark struts now sold have poor rebound action ?

Members online

Back