For Sale LS Eibach Pro-kit Springs

toby1234

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Had these on a 2003 Lincoln LS. Sold the car and don't need them anymore. They are in great shape. Mfg# 3592.140. Asking $225 shipped.

IMG_4858.JPG

IMG_4859.JPG

Last edited:
what are the numbers on the springs themselves? I have been looking at these but would like to know the spring rates.

They will work with all shocks. You can literally just swap them with stock springs. They are simply shorter.
I accept paypal. If you buy on eBay, then you most likely have paypal.

They will work with all shocks. You can literally just swap them with stock springs. They are simply shorter.
I accept paypal. If you buy on eBay, then you most likely have paypal.
Yes I have Paypal

So it would be handled through paypal. Send me a pm if you are interested and we can go from there.

Asking $180 plus shipping.
I saw you dropped the price ...really want them ....still trying to decide if I ant them ...the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet is because I'm worried my car will ride way to rough without changing out the lower control arms ...2001 LS is 17 years old with original control arms on front and rear so I wish I could afford the arms and change out both arms and springs together...it's a really good deal though ...obviously the cheapest price for Eibachs on EBay and in like new condition...if your bank account is larger on Friday you'll know I bought them if not I decided to wait for new lower control arms

guys, i ran these on my '00 ls. the ride is so close to stock, you won't be
able to tell the difference. good price, too.

having said that, be prepared to do some r&r on suspension bits, because
these cars do not like to be lowered. otherwise, it looks fantastic, and rides
really well.

Members online

Back