[Help] 2000 Lincoln LS 3.9 V8

MartinMaax

New LVC Member
Reaction score
1. How do I check if my speakers are blown or bad wire? Because before I bought it all the speakers were working.

2. My care is throwing a check left break lamp, but when I go to the back of the car and someone presses on my brakes neither bottom brake lights go on, only the middle one. What should I do?

3. My car takes 235/50r17 but from where I am there isn't a lot of tires like that, so what other size tire could I use.. That would look good (Not Too Small Nor Too Big)

4. What mods should I do to the car to make it faster? Already have a exhaust (Straight Pipes With Cats)

21077587_857574404409318_4449325824380768563_n.jpg

" 2. My care is throwing a check left break lamp, but when I go to the back of the car and someone presses on my brakes neither bottom brake lights go on, only the middle one. What should I do? "
Change both brake light bulbs first to see if it's a quick fix...unscrew bolts inside trunk to change...Speakers are probably blown...I would put a whole new system in the car with blue tooth and application features....there are a ton of threads on here about tire size...but since your original rims look half way decent blacked/ murdered out I would look for 235/50R/17 tires I have the same size and they compliment this car .... You can put a aftermarket cold air intake system on her...I bought mine from eBay $78 dollars free shipping brand new ...gav her a little more kick ...all my best

" 2. My care is throwing a check left break lamp, but when I go to the back of the car and someone presses on my brakes neither bottom brake lights go on, only the middle one. What should I do? "
Change both brake light bulbs first to see if it's a quick fix...unscrew bolts inside trunk to change...Speakers are probably blown...I would put a whole new system in the car with blue tooth and application features....there are a ton of threads on here about tire size...but since your original rims look half way decent blacked/ murdered out I would look for 235/50R/17 tires I have the same size and they compliment this car .... You can put a aftermarket cold air intake system on her...I bought mine from eBay $78 dollars free shipping brand new ...gav her a little more kick ...all my best

Alright thank you, I'll definitely look into it. What kind of system would you recommend for the car? Already have a pioneer deck into it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back