Group Buy Fender Flares

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
looking to contact a company. That I had organized a group buy for the LS community before. Trying see interest in fender flares for the LS.

Who would be interested?

EB7FF086-CCAF-470C-A38A-EA01843CBDA2.jpeg

0EFF94E5-0A3F-447D-8DAA-92BE2C83A05C.jpeg

E788CE93-1697-4990-A3F8-A4327F5D8D8D.jpeg

Do you know if they would come with primer and we would need to paint them or painted for us? Probably the former....

I contacted a company. I have done business with them in the past. They will not be painted. They will be flexible. They will fit ALL LS models.

Would this require cutting and/or drilling of sheet metal to install... so that the vehicle couldn't be restored to stock without body filler, panel replacement, and paint???

Would this require cutting and/or drilling of sheet metal to install... so that the vehicle couldn't be restored to stock without body filler, panel replacement, and paint???[/QUOTE

No cutting or drilling to install.

I got a response. They are not doing “special projects” anymore.

I reached out to another company that I have business with. If that doesn’t pan out, I have a third company to try. Not giving up yet.

I do need a serious count of people interested.

Under $200, interested yes or no?
Over $200, interested yes or no?

Need an idea on what people are willing to spend.

I reached out to another company that I have business with. If that doesn’t pan out, I have a third company to try. Not giving up yet.

I do need a serious count of people interested.

Under $200, interested yes or no?
Over $200, interested yes or no?

Need an idea on what people are willing to spend.
Under $200 I might be interested ...all depends if I decide on the All-fit product I've been researching

UPDATE!!! Second company got back to me. They are showing their “project development team”. IF they do this, we will need a doner car. That person most likely will get them for free. This is getting serious guys.

UPDATE!!! Second company got back to me. They are showing their “project development team”. IF they do this, we will need a doner car. That person most likely will get them for free. This is getting serious guys.
What state are they located out of?

My next question would be... what is the minimum purchase order required to make them viable for manufacturing. At this time,,, there are only 6 people potentially intertested.

My next question would be... what is the minimum purchase order required to make them viable for manufacturing. At this time,,, there are only 6 people potentially intertested.
I just posted the updated topic. So give it time. The list will grow.

Members online

No members online now.
Back