What wheel is this?

05LS8ute

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Can anyone identify the wheel on this 06 Sport?

rim.jpeg

18"x 8" Jaguar XJ8 2004-2007 model year aluminum dynamic wheel.

The car you are looking at was mine. I fit those wheels to the car in May of last year. I sent this car to auction late December. Id be curious to know where you found it?

I thought that the center caps from the LS wheels fit the Jag wheels?

Yes the LS has the same center bore as the Jaguars. Center caps fit near perfect with just a slight lip and not 100% flush with bore face. The shade of silver is identical as well and matches perfectly as you can see.

Not sure where this car ended up but buyer beware. It was sent to auction needing bank 2 head gasket replacement. It consumed oil and coolant and was slightly weak on the compression test for bank 2. Car idled and drove fine up to around 3,000rpm and then you would notice the lack of compression on bank 2 from lack of power.

No, actually I didn't know the Lincoln center caps fit the Jag rims. I don't recall seeing that before... or if I did,,, I forgot. I never really considered putting Jag rims on my LS before, but since my factory 7 spoke chrome wheels are starting to get a bit rough I've been window shopping for new rims.

It's all good. :cool:

P.S. BCA... since my suspension upgrade,,, I figured out I need new front door hinges. :rolleyes:

I guess stiffer ride = more diagnostic rattles showing up.

Last edited:

Members online

Back