Story of when I hit a mobility scooter doing 75 mph

Newblue

LVC Member
Reaction score
Going North on I65 in Indiana last year a mobility scooter fell off a SUVs hitch carrier and it hit the passengers door. I swerved but still hit it. It glanced off of me then a Honda Civic hit it and it totaled the Civic. Lady's insurance wanted to total car but we worked it out where I would fix it myself. Found a door a few hundred miles away and went and picked it up. Color was really close. Extra money went towards hydrosteer on my Jeep. Lol
KIMG1042.jpg
KIMG1143.jpg
KIMG1161.jpg

That single mark totaled your LS? I mean it looks like you have a gen 1, so it is definitely old. But yea the LS is officially worthless.

Yup, 2000 LS. Estimated was going to cost $1600 to fix. Told them it was my nice driving winter car and I didn't want a salvaged title. The estimator went back and cut me a check for $1300. Door cost me $200 and 1 day to go get the door and 1 day to replace it.

Yup, 2000 LS. Estimated was going to cost $1600 to fix. Told them it was my nice driving winter car and I didn't want a salvaged title. The estimator went back and cut me a check for $1300. Door cost me $200 and 1 day to go get the door and 1 day to replace it.
How many miles was on you Lincoln when all this happened?

The title suggested more carnage, so glad it all worked out. Can't imagine the Civic or Scooter made out as well

Members online

No members online now.
Back