God is Only a Theory

You aren't REALLY as stupid as you act. Even someone who's actually what you project as being, must have enough knowledge of the English language to know the difference between 'gods' and God.

The phrase 'horse patoot' comes to mind. ;)

KS

Last edited:
? sorry. don't understand. you're no longer religious?
Matthew 11:28-30The Message (MSG)
28-30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

you describing your ritual with your priest there ks?:D don't forget the lube.:D

after all, there is no way you could know i was mooning you.:cool:

The result of your hate for those of faith makes you so easy to read that your stunts are very predictable.

KS

i don't hate those of faith ks. i just don't understand the thinking process. why would one devolve their intellect and give away critical thinking for something they so readily give up as children. unless you suffer from a mental disorder, you don't continue into adulthood, or even adolescense with an imagination holding onto the tooth fairy, or easter bunny, or santa claus.
is it just the fear of nothing beyond death, or what might happen to you when you die really a reason to give away reason?
why do you need to create a creator to create creation? then you have the problem of what created the creator, and so on.

“ 1 Corinthians 1:25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength “

In Scripture, many times people would come against Jesus and criticize Him. Many times it says, “Jesus answered them not a word.” He simply didn’t respond to His critics. He didn’t try to convince them to change their minds. He didn’t get upset because somebody was talking about Him. No, He just ignored it. I love the fact that He didn’t try to explain Himself. He didn’t try to make everyone understand Him. He just stayed focused on what He was called to do. He simply ran His race.

I'm not trying to make him understand. The purpose of this thread, from the beginning, has been for an unbeliever to poke fun at those who have faith.

He displays his inability to do so with every post he makes. And displays ignorance in doing so. I find it amusing to poke holes in his assumed erudition and deflate his pomposity a bit.

KS

"In the beginning, I AM."
how did it say i am before it existed. :eek:
you guys are easily lead.:)
told you you threw out critical thinking there ks. just give that "i am" a thought for a second and you'll realize the implausibility.
and hey ks, if amster wants to give it a go like you and 04 let him.
“Jesus answered them not a word.”
of course he didn't answer, he's not real.:rolleyes:

472JXXE.png

nqYNNdH.png

mimGLjQ.png

Last edited:
what about it? any "quote" is a cut and paste.
those are posted links from my imgur. actually, it's COPY/paste.

One of the reasons I don't 'quote' much. I'd rather offer my own thoughts than those culled from others. Although you don't seem to be able to comprehend, my comment can stand just as written. I suppose you'd try to teach someone to suck eggs as well.

KS

See post #858. God said, "In the beginning, I AM."

You produce a lot of blether.

KS
What’s even more mind-blowing is Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.”

Am, with all due respect, quoting the Bible to such as the OP is simply an exercise in frustration. He couldn't care less and it simply gives him another chance for ill-mannered jeering.

KS

Am, with all due respect, quoting the Bible to such as the OP is simply an exercise in frustration. He couldn't care less and it simply gives him another chance for ill-mannered jeering.

KS
This will be my last comment on this thread ....Everything was created by God ....even the devil is God’s devil ...it takes much courage to ponder on that thought ...but as King Solomon said “Ignorance is bliss” and because we want to stay blinded by the world because it’s easier to swim with the current instead of swimming against the current of the world....many, and I say many people prefer to simply believe in nothing and nothingness...as for me I say blessed is the God and father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ...all my best to you all

Last edited:
Everything was created by God .
including itself. prove god, prove jesus, you'd have a point AD. otherwise just another myth from another book. i could start posting passages from the bhagavad gita, and they would be just as relevent as your bible quotes.

there, i live up to my rep there, KS? that what you were expecting?
anyway, happy holidays, merry christmas, or whatever turns your crank. have a good life.

Your constant hammering at 'proof' on something that's based on faith either means that you are stubbornly determined to do the equivalent of yelling 'LA-LA-LA-LA' with your fingers in your ears or are unable to grasp the concept.

In any case, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

Ken Sheffer

equivalent of yelling 'LA-LA-LA-LA' with your fingers in your ears or are unable to grasp the concept.
you do understand that that is what you are doing with faith when provided with the evidence against the improbability of a deity as described in the bible?
i'm not listening, lalalala? :)

my fingers are out of my ears and my mind open to any factual evidence. you however will say you have faith and dismiss facts.
no offence ken, but i wouldn't want someone on a jury who can't discern fact from myth.
there are those who kill for god. :eek: they would think that a life is less valuable than their imaginary friend. think about that. they would kill you because you don't agree with their point of view of something that if never told about you would not know of.
don't have to prove your right, because you have faith.
sorry ken, but it sounds like insanity to me.

some words for thought.

4v9OQBn.png

HG.

Members online

No members online now.
Back