Hellooo from Missouri and 2005 LS owner

BubbaMO

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Bruce and I have a 2005 LS with 115,000 miles. I've read threads on this site many times and want to thank the folks who contribute to the LS threads! I've been through coil packs (mostly under warranty, thankfully), cooling system plastic, the heater control valve, sway bar links and tie rod ends, disconnected sun roof tubes, and coolant control valve. I don't do the repairs but I think it is important to understand what's going on with repairs.

I have some questions about the intake manifold and gaskets. I found some help in the existing threads, but still have a couple questions. Should I start a new thread with those questions?

Thanks again for the help provided here with all of the documentation.

Bruce

...I have some questions about the intake manifold and gaskets. I found some help in the existing threads, but still have a couple questions. Should I start a new thread with those questions?...

Start one in the LS section, or jump in at the end of a similar thread. Either way should be fine. Be sure to indicate which engine you have.

Start one in the LS section, or jump in at the end of a similar thread. Either way should be fine. Be sure to indicate which engine you have.
Thank you. I hadn't heard from anyone, so I just did post a new thread. I've noted that its bad form to post a new thread when the answers can be found and wanted to conform to expectations...

Members online

Back