Need Prayers for Pektel

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i just found out. Pektel is in the hospital. He needs our prayers guys. He is an OG. Real inspiration to many of us. Please pray for him.

EAADBD2A-569C-4109-8DC1-0BB2C37DEC56.png

He had another procedure. He is fighting. Keep praying people.

God’s will be done praying for peace and mercy for this situation

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Pretty easy to find him on facebook. It appears he posted on the 25th, so I hope that's a sign he's on the road to recovery.

Prayers being sent his way. Sad to hear he's in the hospital, hope all goes well and gets well soon.

UPDATE!!! Pektel is awake and coherent. Keep praying people. He is still fighting.

Lord... heal him... Amen!!!

Romans 8 (NLT)

26And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. 27And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believersl in harmony with God’s own will. 28And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

I'll also add:

1st John 5:14-15 (NIV)

14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

Members online

Back