For Sale 2004 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

All2kool

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
It has come time for me to part with my beautiful 2004 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series. I need a car for Uber/Lyft and here in Portland, cars must be 10 years old or newer. I've owned this Lincoln for four years now and it's by far the best Lincoln I have ever had. It would easily pass for a car with 25k miles. Still drives and looks new, never once smoked in, everything but the Park Sensors work flawlessly. Never once in an accident. It was an Enterprise rental for the first 10 months and then to an older gentleman in Chehalis, WA where he had it serviced regularly at his local Ford dealer for nine years. I bought it from that dealer four years ago. Car has been a Oregon and Washington car only - never once driven on a salt covered road and not a speck of rust anywhere.

I have used this car for my private Town Car service since purchasing it - and I've put just 17k miles on it in those four years. Not that it increases the value but some of the passengers in those four years are well known national celebrities. One even has her own show on TBS and loves poking fun at Trump.

I replaced the windshield within a few weeks after purchase. Other parts replaced within the last 15,000 miles include: Fuel Pump, Spark Plugs, Headlight Bulbs (Sylvania Silverstar), Idler Pulley, Alternator, Serpentine Belt, Tension Pulley, (I was chasing a squeal, it was the Tension Pulley) and Tail Shaft Seal. The new tires have less than 5000 miles on them with 45k miles left on the Les Schwab warranty.

Oil was changed last week. New Air and Oil filters, Fuel Filter and Wiper Blades will be included.

Clear Oregon title in hand. Drive it away for just $3500. This truly was an 'old man' car for the first 211k miles of its life and I've driven it as gingerly as you would expect a chauffeur to drive for the last 17k miles. Drive it another 250k miles on just oil changes easily. Complete Owners Manual package, Two Keys, Three Remote FOB's.

AM/FM Single Disc CD with iPod/iPad AUX Connection.

One of the cleanest Lincoln Town Cars for sale. $3500 or Best Offer.

Inquiries: all2kooler@gmail.com

LTC_FMH2.jpg
Untitled 6.jpg

Untitled 8.jpg

Untitled 10.jpg

Untitled 12.jpg

Untitled 13.jpg

Untitled 14.jpg

2004-CF1.jpg

2004-CF2OLD.jpg

2004-CF3.jpg

2004-CF4.jpg