New Member, Shopping for a Mark VIII

Danno

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all! New member here who splits his time between Spokane, WA and San Jose, CA. I'm tired of buying plane tickets and I like driving, so I've been looking for an older GT car with a touch of muscle. I decided to get a '97-98 Mark VIII LSC, and it looks like this is the right forum to join for info! Years ago I owned a 1996 Mustang GT, so I have a bit of a soft spot for the Ford 4.6L V8s.

Looking forward to finding the right car, and many years of driving and wrenching.

Dan

Welcome to LVC Dan.

You'll definitely find what your looking for, keep your eyes open it'll show up.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this site.

Hello all! New member here who splits his time between Spokane, WA and San Jose, CA. I'm tired of buying plane tickets and I like driving, so I've been looking for an older GT car with a touch of muscle. I decided to get a '97-98 Mark VIII LSC, and it looks like this is the right forum to join for info! Years ago I owned a 1996 Mustang GT, so I have a bit of a soft spot for the Ford 4.6L V8s.

Looking forward to finding the right car, and many years of driving and wrenching.

Dan
Hey Danno.
It just happens I have a 1998 Mark Vlll LSC ,1 owner with 22,586 miles. if you like I can send pictures I drove it from L.A. to Denver.adv. 28 MPG

Dan

Jer, that would be great! I’m still looking for a Mark VIII, so please PM me pictures and details. Thanks!
Jer, that would be great! I’m still looking for a Mark VIII, so please PM me pictures and details. Thanks!
Dano
I can't send photos (upload problem)here is my email
jer3162@comcast.net I will be able to send from my iPad if I have your email
I remember picture of Roy Rogers Around 1955 looks just like you thats a complment
best wishes Jer

Last edited:

Members online

Back