98 M8 50k miles for sales - looks beautiful

This is a gorgeous car. I wish I had some extra money too to purchase.

A Mark VIII will eventually find its way into my stable.....someday.

Yes, if I had the money, it would have been sold and sitting next to my M7 SE with the same color.

I have been looking for a black on black for years and I found a 1998 one owner local car and it only has very low 70,000 miles. The car has 0 rust no dings or dents interior is mint the leather has no cracking it looks brand new and I know of one that is for sale it is a steal 1996 it is a rare Graphite color with black interior its in very good shape with 69,000 miles the car lot wants 2,900 you might be able to get it for 2,500 but its just as nice is this one that's advertised nicer color at a fraction of the cost you can see pictures of it on carsforsale.com just put in Lincoln Mark VIII and don't even put in your zip code and you will all of them advertised for sale on that site. The car is the best deal going I have seen the car in person and its very nice

I have been looking for a black on black for years and I found a 1998 one owner local car and it only has very low 70,000 miles. The car has 0 rust no dings or dents interior is mint the leather has no cracking it looks brand new and I know of one that is for sale it is a steal 1996 it is a rare Graphite color with black interior its in very good shape with 69,000 miles the car lot wants 2,900 you might be able to get it for 2,500 but its just as nice is this one that's advertised nicer color at a fraction of the cost you can see pictures of it on carsforsale.com just put in Lincoln Mark VIII and don't even put in your zip code and you will all of them advertised for sale on that site. The car is the best deal going I have seen the car in person and its very nice

That sounds like an amazing car. Like you said rare, I don't think I've ever saw a 93-96 Mark in that graphite color. Definitely gonna check out that site.

Very nice car, but wildly overpriced even with the discount for American dollars.
I do not think so, the car is almost 20 years old, with such low mileage, I think its worth it. I have seen Super Coupes, Trans Am GTA's with similar, mileage/condition asking from the same to double the price - Here in Canada anyway.

Asking a lot. Think he could put the wheels on properly at that price
if you look closely - the wheels on the passenger side curl forward and so do the wheels on the driver side. I think the pics were taken at different times (after a tire rotation or replacement)
I do not think you should blame the owner for a tire shop that didn't know that the driver side rims should curl to the back and the passenger side should curl to the front of the car.

Of course the tire shop messed up. They did it to me once, but before I take my car I check things out, and out of 8 tire guys, only one knew that they were directional wheels. They even put the directional tires on wrong. When I get home from the tire shop, I always check the air in all tires, and only one time it was properly done, all the same, and at correct pressure. On the 10 spoke wheels, both sides, all wheels should hook towards the rear. The wheels are marked on the back side right or left.

Very nice car, but wildly overpriced even with the discount for American dollars.AQ nice mark with few flaws is well worth 2900 and over priced???? How cheap do ya want for a top shape mark, peanuts?

Members online

No members online now.
Back