History Channels MOB STEEL Wheel Shop will produce custom bolt patterns by next year

Svets96

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all thought I would pass this along:

I had talked with Adam from MobSteel he had explained that by next year sometime MOB Steel's Detroit Steel Wheel shop will be producing custom bolt patterns. So I explained that I am looking at the Artillery wheels in chrome with new lugs in 16 x 7, 5 x 4.25 bolt pattern, with 5 x 108mm high positive off set. I think these artillery wheels would look good on my car.

I want that "Old Skool" look for my car. I know I am not the only one on here that likes that look. So keep this in mind. I will be updating this thread with time as they give info about those custom bolt patterns.

Please leave comments about what you would want too. Thanks!

What happened to the chrome lace wire wheels you were looking at?
They were really nice looking.

Well, yea I do still like those don't get me wrong. Also they make a bolt pattern for our model. When I saw those artillery wheels from MOB Steel I was like damn those look good too.

So for now I think I'm gonna keep options open. Trying to save money to see which way I can go.

Well they got back to me, they said they only do 18" wheels and up. So looks like I'll keep on looking.

Daytons, or something from American Racing.

Time will tell.

Members online

No members online now.
Back