God is Only a Theory

Sorry-for-the-double-post.--Both-keyboards-giving-me-fits-at-this-time.---We-do...however,,,,create-our-own-prision...by-what we-choose-to "forget-and-forgive",,,and what hatred we-hold onto in our HEARTS!!!!!

Intenet-not-"playing-nice"-tonight,(neither-is-computer)...sooo-Igottadothis-the-HARD-way.--At-this-time...I-am-listenening-to-songs-by"CREED"...at-ear-piercing-levels,-(bass-drums-going-through-my-chest).

Those-with-better-internet...check-out-the-songs-and-lyrics.--Some-on-this-thread-would-ask-why-I-would-be-willing to listen to this crap...but-others-will-understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main-singer-of-"Creed"....is-a-guy-named-"Scott-Stapp".--He used to be a lead-singer for a Christian band called "Lifehouse". Scott Stapp then walked away from Christianity...and then becamen a part of the band named "Creed".

Scott Stapp and CREED...speak VOLUMES,,, for those who don't believe in God!!~!!

I'll share some song lyrics,,, just-to-give-some-people..,.some ideas of the MISTRUTHS,,,the band "Creed"....went down. .......Half Truths,,,and half lies.

Again....whatever you look for...you will find!!!!!!! If a person looks for God and LIFE,,,that is what-they-will-find.---If a peson looks for the opposite...then-the-same-will-apply!!!!!!

So-some....may-ask-why-I-listen-to-these-songs-by-"Creed".----It'sbecause-I-am-reminded-how-a-man-can-"go-so-wrong".

I-did-it-in-years-past.---Things-my-own-son-doesn't-know-about,,,butsomehow-he-is-mysterically...."following-in-my-footsteps",(only-worse).----Seems-there-is-some"TRUTH"....to-what-the-Bible-calls.....a"Generational-Curse".

I'm-not-some-"radical-Christian"........BUT,,,i'VE-ALSO-seen-how....bad-music-can-shape-an-individuals-life-to-choose-a-bad-path.

"Creed"-Lyrics-to-follow!!!!

So-more-about-Creed....

Mywife,,,andneighbor....got-into-Creed-separately.

Mainly-the-song...."My-Own Prision. A very erie-song-about our accountibility at death.

Lyrics:

Showing results for creed-lyrics-my own-prison
Search instead for creed-lyrics-myown-prision

Search Results

My Own Prison
Creed
A court is in session, a verdict is in
No appeal on the docket today
Just my own sin
The walls are cold and pale
The cage made of steel
Screams fill the room
Alone I drop and kneel
Silence now the sound
My breath the only motion around
Demons cluttering around
My face showing no emotion
Shackled by my sentence
Expecting no return
Here there is no penance
My skin begins to burn
So I held my head up high
Hiding hate that burns inside
Which only fuels their selfish pride
(And I said oh) All held captive
Out from the sun
A sun that shines on only some
We the meek are all in one
I hear a thunder in the distance
See a vision of a cross
I feel the pain that was given
On that sad day of loss
A lion roars in the darkness
Only he holds the key
A light…
I hear a thunder in the distance
See a vision of a cross
I feel the pain that was given
On that sad day of loss
A lion roars in the darkness
Only he holds the key
A light to free me from my burden
And grant me life eternally
Should have been dead
On a Sunday morning
Banging my head
No time for mourning
Ain't got no time
Should have been dead
On a Sunday morning
Banging my head
No time for mourning
Ain't got no time
Out from the sun
I cry out to God
Seeking only his decision
Gabriel stands and confirms
I've created my own prison
I cry out to God
Seeking only his decision
Gabriel stands and confirms
I've created my own prison
Out from the sun
(And I said oh) We're held captive (I created)
Out from the sun (I created)
A sun that shines on only some (I created)
We the meek are all in one (I created my own prison)
Should've been dead on a Sunday morning
Banging my head
No time for mourning
Ain't got no time
Songwriters: Mark Tremonti / Scott Stapp

I-could-go-right-through-their-"Greatest-Hits".

Most-songs-pointing-to-wrong-choices...and-most-oftheir-songs-sayingthat-we-as-humans...don't-have-much-choise.What-hopeless-drivel,,,connived-by-one-band-that--walked-away-from-GOD!!!

I-could-go-right-through-their-"Greatest-Hits".

Most-songs-pointing-to-wrong-choices...and-most-oftheir-songs-sayingthat-we-as-humans...don't-have-much-choise.What-hopeless-drivel,,,connived-by-one-band-that--walked-away-from-GOD!!!

Double-post...instead...let's-try-the-lyricys....from-Creeds-"Torn"-song:

Video-included:

Peace is what they tell me
Love am I unholy
Lies are what they tell me
Despise you that control me
The peace is dead in my soul
I have blamed the reasons for
My intentions poor
Yes I'm the one who
The only one who
Would carry on this far
Torn, I'm filthy
Born in my own misery
Stole all that you gave me
Control you claim you save me
I have blamed the reasons for
My intentions poor
Yes I'm the one who
The only one who
Would carry on this far
Peace in my head
Love in my head
Lies lies lies lies in my head.
I…

Last edited:
Next...Let's-try-Creeds..."what's-this-life-for"---Such-awonderful-song...full-of-despair,,,,and-supposed-hope-at-the-same-time!!!

What-a-bunch-of-BS!!!!!!!!!!---Young-children-go-to-Heaven....because-they-haven't-had-a-chance-to-commit-any-"wrongdoings".--In-0ther-words...they-haven't-commited-any,,,SIN.

What's This Life For
Creed
Hurray for
A child that makes it through
If there's any way
Because the answer lies in you
They're laid to rest
Before they've known just what to do
Their souls are lost
Because they could never find
What's this life for
What's this life for
What's this life for
What's this life for
I see your soul, it's kind of gray
You see my heart, you look away
You see my wrist, I know your pain
I know your purpose on your plane
Don't say a last prayer
Because you could never find
What's this life for
What's this life for
What's this life for
What's this life for
But they ain't here anymore
Don't have to settle the score
Cause we all live
Under the reign of one king
But they ain't here anymore,
Don't have to settle no Goddamn score
'Cause we…
'Cause we all live under the reign,
I said, you know, of
One king
One king
One king
'Cause we all live under the reign
I said, you know, of
One king
One king
One king
Cause we all live under the reign
Of one king
Songwriters: Mark T. Tremonti / Scott Stapp
What's This Life For lyrics © Reservoir Media Management Inc

For-the-last-"hurrah"...let's-try-one-of-Creed's-last-greatest-hits...called,,,"One-Last-Breath".----Such-a-perfect-ending....for-a-perfect-life!!!!----(I-hope-everyone-is-getting-my-sarcasim-by-this-point)!!

If-not...and-6-feet-from-the-edge-seems-harmless,(and-not-so-far-down)...then-how-far-is-a-coffin-put-into-the-ground????????????

One Last Breath
Creed
Please come now I think I'm falling
I'm holding on to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I'm trying to escape
I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say, let me say
Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
Maybe six feet ain't so far down
I'm looking down now that it's over
Reflecting on all of my mistakes
I thought I found the road to somewhere
Somewhere in His grace
I cried out heaven save me (save me)
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say, let me say
Hold me now
Hold me now
Maybe six feet ain't so far down, I'm so far down
Sad eyes…
Sad eyes follow me
But I still believe there's something left for me
So please come stay with me
'Cause I still believe there's something left for you and me
For you and me for you and me
Hold me now
Hold me now
Hold me now
Please come now I think I'm falling
I'm holding on to all I think is safe
Songwriters: Mark T. Tremonti / Scott Stapp
One Last Breath lyrics © Reservoir Media Management Inc

YEAH...such-pretty-lyrics-and-chords....both-in-this-and-other-songs,,,while-Creed-talks-about-despair.--My-neighbor-and-"ex"-give-up-hope...while,,,,my-own-son-has-hope-to-free-himself-from-addiction...while-my-"ex"-hasn't-been-happy-before-or-after-she-met-me!!!

At-the-same-time...my-neighbors-wife-has-been-dealing-with-her-husbands-alcohol-addiction.---They-have-been-dealing-with-losing-their-house-a-few-times...over-the-last-decade.

-it-was-a-couple-of-steaks....so-they-didn't-starve-after-her-husbandgoing-into-the-hospital-for-detox-for-a-week-or-more.

My-son...is-a-diferent-story.---His-is-short-term,(last-year-or-so...and,seems-to-have-learned-his-lesson),"lesson"...seems-to-have"SUNK-IN",,,and-he-seems-to-know-that-he-"fucked~up"!!!

Recent-Judge-treated-him-better-than-expected,,,,but-he-had-alot-of-people-"praying"-for-him,(there's-that-"Faith"-thing),,,,AGAIN!!!!!

Will-my-son-fuck-up-in-this-way-again???,,,,,I-hope-nopt-for-his-sake!!!!----Will-I-Love--him-less-if-he-does????---Absolutely-NOT!!!!......BUT-know-that-my-son-has-been-introduced-to-""the-apple""...and-if-I-see-strange-vehicles,-in-myneighborhood,,,,or-findbout-theyare-in-my-"ex-s",,,,,neighboorhood....I'mnotgonnarolloutthewelcomewagon.----Yup....that's-right,,,I'll-even-defend-my-ex,(as-miserable-a-person-she-has-always-been)....because-of-my-own-sons-poor-choices.

YUP...I'm-sayin-it!!!----GOD-help-the-dealers-that-come-knocking-on-my-door!!!!!!!

Kinda-contrary-to-what-Jesus-says.....Isn't-it??????

Then-again...if-something.serious-happens...I-might-even-become-"border-Patrol"!!!

WOW!!!--No-response-yet???

Yeah...music-can-be-a-very-powerful-"influence"-in-our-lives!!!

I-CAN-take-this-back-through-OZZY-Osbourne...talking-about-Alister-Crowley...back-through-the-"Stones"-suggesting-"Sympathy-for-the-Devil"...-,,,Back-to-the-Beattles-talking-about-Timothy-Leary-(who-also-followed-Alister-Crowley).

People-need-to-do-that-research...and-they-will-find-out-I'm-not-lying.

The-Devil,,,AKA-"satan"...has-been-playing-games-with-us-humans...for-thousands-of-years!!!!

I-could-do-a-couple-more-"Creed"-songs...but-I'll-change-the-venue.---Let's-try-"Alice-in-Chains"-for-the-moment!!!---A-song-called-"Man-in-a-Box"...(lyrics-as-follows-from-Google.)

I'm the man in the box
Buried in my shit
Won't you come and save me
Save me
Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus Christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now you've sewn them shut
I'm the dog who gets beat
Shove my nose in shit
Won't you come and save me
Save me

Feed my eyes now you've sewn them shut

Feed my eyes now you've sewn them shut.

Catchy-tune...but-the-lyrics-SUCK!!!---Could-go-through-other-bands...Such-as-"Blue-Oyster-Cult"......with-"Don't-fear-the-Reaper".---"Zepplin"...was-another,,,---But-"Stairway-to-Heaven"-was-very-good...-(for-tree-worshiping-Druids).

Let's-get-to-the-end-of-the-"genre"-of-"hard-rock"...I-lisetned-to.----"Black-Sabath"-,(OZZY),-Judas-Preist..."Iron-Maiden"...and-a-bunch-of-other-bands-that-have...."faded-off-into-the-sunset".---GLAD-they-are-gone!!!

Of-course-"Creed"-and-others-have-replaced-them.---(when-one-fades...there-will-always-be-another-to-replace-them!!!!).---THat's-how-the-"mystical"..."fairy-tale"-devil...always-get-the-next-generation-"hooked"...-on-not-believing-in-GOD!!!!!!!!!

I-could-go-back-through-the-TV-and-movie-industry-for-the-last-30+years...and-show-the-same-"programming"-AGAINST-God-being-real.--Wouldn't-matter-at-this-point...because-FAITH-has-been-under-attack-for-the-last-decade.--Not-just-by-those-who-don't-believe...but-also-by-those-who-want-to-twist-the-idea-of-what-Faith-is!!!!

Example-#1...Intorduction-to-the-theory-of-UNIVERSALISM,,,(I.E.---God-saves-everyone...whether-they-want-to-be-saved-or-not!!!!

6.15.17 - Moses had a problem with the thought of God not saving. So did God.

According-to-the-above-WRM-&-Rigs....You-are-going-to-be-dragged-into-Heaven,,,whether-you-believe-it's-real-or-not...and-it-won't-matter-if-you-believe-in-God-or-not!!!--To-bad,,,so-sad,,,according-to-this...we-all-get-to-be-with-God,,,EVEN-ALL-of-the-molesting-child-abusing-preists!!!!---Just-one-big-happy-family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe-now-we-can-get-back-to-a-constructive-discussion.

BTW...son-got-off-with-"time-served"...probation...+fines-and-"court-costs".---Being-reduced-to-a-1st-degree-misdimeanor....he'll-never-own-a-firearm...without-petitioning-the-court-to-remove-that-restriction.--STILL-a-good-result....considering-he-went-in-front-of-a-"hangman"-Judge.

Well isn't that original??? When "Don-O" got cornered in his debate here,,, he called me a liar also!!!! If you wanna leave,,, then leave. Shame though... since you started this thread.
you make alot of arguments and no concrete evidence. talking is pointless as it's circular. you keep arguing my points without still PROVING ANYTHING.
that's why i'm closing the door til you come up with evidence. you say the bridge exists, take a picture. then get back to me.

You keep demanding proof. The burden of proof is on you. Prove that I'm wrong---which you cannot do. You started this by spouting negativity. Yammering that something 'isn't' does nothing but run you out of breath.

KS

you make alot of arguments and no concrete evidence. talking is pointless as it's circular.

I-think-THIS-is-is-probably-the-ONLY-point-you-and-I-can-agree-on-Wrm.

Just-remember-though........you-started-this-thread,,,-pushing-the-idea-that-God-doesn't-exist.--Touting-science-only...and-suggesting-that-the-universe-was-"self-assembling",,,-does-NOT-disprove-God's-existence.--So-God-only-being-a-theory........-is-only-a-theory-on-your-part,,,-not-an-absolute-truth-as-you-project!!!

You keep demanding proof. The burden of proof is on you.

Exactly-Cam!!!---That's-the-same-thing-I-have-been-saying-to-Wrm.--PROVE-God_is-only-a-Theory!!!!--If-nothing-existed-before-the-Big-Bang,,,-then-what,(WHO),-caused-the-Big-Bang???--This-is-based-on-the-fact-that-SCIENCE-has-PROVEN,,,that-nothing-comes-from-nothing.

Wrm-is-out-of-arguments!--Maybe-I-am-to,,,and-maybe-that's-why-this-debate-is-becoming-circular.---But-I-really-think-that-the-reason-Wrm-is-accusing-this-debate-of-becoming-circular...is-because-his-mind-is-already-made-up!---Thus-the-reason-he-ignores-other-possible-Theories.

I'm-not-completely-out-of-arguments,,,-but-I-am-no-good-at-APOLOGETICS...so-I-will-have-to-rely-on-other-people-for-that.

45-minutes-of-your-meaningless-life-worm.--But-then-again,,,you'll-probably-call-it-"meaningless-drivel"....same-as-"Don-O"-has-done-in-the-past.

Part-2-is-here,,,and-only-another-45-minutes:

Wrm,

Here's-a-bit-of-circular-debate...that-is-not-so-circular.

The-Bible-records-a-flood,-(global,or-local),,,-for-which-a-guy-named-NOAH...builds-a-supposed-massive-boat.--After-the-waters-receeded-,(and-NOAH-got-drunk),-...eventually-one-of-Noah's-son's-marries-a-Cushite-woman,-(also-known-as-Kushite).

PBS-did-a-series-a-while-back...called-"Rise-of-the-Black-Pharaohs"...proving,-(through-
archaeology,-SCIENCE),-that-the-Kushites-actually-existed-as-a-people-and-Nation.

Egyptian-HISTORY...even-records-the-existence-of-a-nation-of-Kushites.

https://www.google.com/search?sclie....0....0...1.1.64.hp..45.0.0.8Nkd-WwlKGw&psj=1

Score???--Bible-1...Wrm-0.---Again-Wrm,,,-view-the-Bible-as-an-HISTORICAL-document...and-with-proper-research,,,-it's-not-hard-to-find-some-Biblical-accuracy.

Want-me-to-keep-going???---You-might-not-like-the-results.

In-at-least-one-spot-in-the-Bible...it-mentions-the-Kingdoms-of-Tyre-and-Sidon.----HISTORICAL-proof...will-show-that-"Alexander-the-Great"-destroyed-those-kingdoms.--The-fascinating-part-of-that-"seige",,,-is-how-Alexander-figured-out-to-build-a-"land-bridge"-to-those-island-fortresses.

https://www.google.com/search?sclie....0.0....0...1..64.hp..1.0.0._B2OrGt6q4o&psj=1

Score???--Bible-2...Wrm-0

I-can-do-more!!!

With all respect, Sport, you are largely wasting your time when trying to argue with the likes of worm. He enjoys saying, "No it isn't! Prove it!" Comes a time to just walk away, ignore the jeering, and 'shake the dust of the place off of your sandals'. (To badly paraphrase the Biblical passage.)

KS

There's-an-old-story,,,about-a-person-that-falls-into-a-hole...and-can't-get-out.---Someone-comes-along...and-instead-of-reaching-into-the-hole,,,the-second-person-jumps-into-the-hole-with-the-first-person...and-tells-the-first-person,,,"follow-me...I-know-the-way-out".

He enjoys saying, "No it isn't! Prove it!"

What-do-you-think-I-am-doing-Cam???---Wrm-wants-proof...so-that's-what-I-am-doing.

It's-still...Bible-2...and-Wrm-0,,,and-I-am-working-on-"point"-3.--If-all-Wrm-has-at-this-point-is-denial...then-he-needs-to-be-quiet-and-go-away.--If-all-Wrm-is-reduced-to-is-denial...then-he-has-NO-control-over-the-thread-he-started...and-he-has-lost-the-argument-he-started.

Wrm-has-FAILED-to-PROVE...that-"God-is-Only-a-Theory".

Cam,

Wrm-is-easy-compared-to-"Don-O".--Wrm-doesn't-seem-to-know-enough-about-what-the-Bible-actually-says...to-be-able-to-"TWIST"-Scripture,,,like-"Don-O"-did.

Either-that...or-WRM-is-a-bit-more-HONEST,,,than-"Don-O".

I'm-still-willing-to-listen-to-Wrm...but-I-need-better-arguments-beyond-some-link-to-a-website-that-denies-the-existance-of-God/Jesus....because-I'm-providing-historical-PROOF!!!

Let's-try-this-for-a-moment:

Another-segement-from-PBS...called,,,"From-Jesus-to-Christ".--Most-"conservatives"-don't-like-PBS...because-it-is-viewed-as-a-liberal-website...and-government-supported-TV-station.--However...I-see-it-as-somehwhat-"neutral".

Another-segment-they-did...was-a-several-part-series,,,called-"From-Jesus-to-Christ".--Try-this:

Primary Sources - Letters Of Pliny The Younger And The Emperor Trajan | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

So-now-we-have-ancient-Roman-governors...talking-about-Christians-and-Christ,(Jesus)...and-the-execution-of-those-that-followed-these-strange-"(Christian)",beliefs.

Score???--Bible-3...Wrm-0

NOTICE-Wrm,,,that-unlike-YOU...I-have-been-trying-to-provide-links-to-neutral-websites!!!--Very-much-UNLIKE-the-"jesus-never-existed"-Link-that-you-provided-in-one-post-above.

Wrm...your-BIAS-against-God...is-very-SELF-EVIDENT,,,and-that-shows-where-your-heart-is!!!--"Pro-You",,,and-"anti-God"!!!

YOU,,,my-friend...are-in-denial-for-some-reason,,,and-I-feel-your-pain.

Keep-talking!!!---I'll-do-my-best-to-make-this:

Bible-4...Wrm-0

It's-not-out-of-hate-or-despisement,,,that-I-challenge-you...but-out-of-an-attempt-to-understand-where-you-are-coming-from.

Unfortunately...the-hate-in-your-heart,-(for-a-being-you-say-doesn't-exist)...is-getting-in-the-way-of-an-actual-meaningful-discussion.

Members online

No members online now.
Back