1994mark 8 front air struts at 20.00each, diy

BILLBOATS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Will 1994 mark 8 front air struts fit my 1996 mark 8? I see a 94 mark in the bone yard I can get them for 20.00 each. They may be bad and they may be good At 20.00 I can gamble . Anyone have taken them off and was it easy, moderate or difficult?

Yes they will fit, but if they are original 1994 shocks I would not bother. If they look like replacement units, I would go for it. They are not very difficult to get off if the car does not have rust.

Yes they will fit, but if they are original 1994 shocks I would not bother. If they look like replacement units, I would go for it. They are not very difficult to get off if the car does not have rust.
T

Thanks man, I think I'try one and see how it holds air., I see your location is nova meaning Nova Scotia? I have been there all the way up to the ferry that goes to and thru the cabot Straight and lands near St Pioer Mxalon, can't spell, or Near St Johns nfl. Spend a day on Monton ca. 2 days at the ferry dock. Drove from Akron Ohio to Sidney Nova Scotia.Then went back. Fastest trip unfortunately. Had to get out of ca because the lodging was 100.00 a night + tax

Last edited:
Yea only three nuts on top and one on the bottom. Disconnect the air I converted to springs and never looked back.

Members online

Back