Radio.....In a quandry

bhans40

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
As most of you know it's difficult if not impossible to turn off our radios.....Now I don't know if it was on this web or on LOD where a person did a complete rebuild of the on/off switch to where it worked as new.....I've had my radio out and opened up to see if I could do something with the switch but I'm intimidated by the it.....Don't want to break anything on it.....So if anyone knows where this thread is please tell me.....Only other alternative is buy an after market one.... My name is Bruce L. Hansen......Senior Citizen.....and I don't suffer fools....

I had that once on mine there is like little tabs on it that wear down. I personally just bought another radio on eBay easy switch out lol. I wanted to keep stock. It could be the time to look at other decks, Best buy and most stores put them in pretty cheap

I had that once on mine there is like little tabs on it that wear down. I personally just bought another radio on eBay easy switch out lol. I wanted to keep stock. It could be the time to look at other decks, Best buy and most stores put them in pretty cheap
Okie Dokie Jeff appreciate it. My name is Bruce L. Hansen......Senior Citizen.....and I don't suffer fools

Members online

Back