For Sale 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Collector's Edition - 4,200 miles!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE!

See it here: 1998 Lincoln Mark Series Collector's Edition | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

For sale is the father-in-law's one-owner Collectors Edition. He does not drive much, anymore, so he has decided it is time to sell. He purchased the car new at Island Lincoln on Merritt Island, Florida and it was intended to be saved as a classic and only 1,326 were ever made. Therefore, it was rarely driven. It was stored indoors and only has 4,200 miles (not a typo!). Has never sat outside overnight and may never have seen rain. Even the interior smells new. Car was serviced properly before startup and only full synthetic oil was/is used. It is completely unmolested with everything exactly as it came from the factory, including the original tires. Self-leveling system works perfectly. There are only two imperfections that I can ascertain. First, the driver's side mirror has some minor silver delamination on the back. Second, the driver's seat adjustment switch may need to be replaced as it does not work at times. Seat motors are perfect, because when you open the door, the seat goes back just fine. I will pay to have this fixed and both issues are minor. Included are the factory temp seat covers, second set of carpeted mats, and car cover. Even the original Ford/Lincoln cassette tapes are in the center console.

s-l1600.jpg

NOT MINE!

See it here: 1998 Lincoln Mark Series Collector's Edition | eBay

View attachment 828487366

For sale is the father-in-law's one-owner Collectors Edition. He does not drive much, anymore, so he has decided it is time to sell. He purchased the car new at Island Lincoln on Merritt Island, Florida and it was intended to be saved as a classic and only 1,326 were ever made. Therefore, it was rarely driven. It was stored indoors and only has 4,200 miles (not a typo!). Has never sat outside overnight and may never have seen rain. Even the interior smells new. Car was serviced properly before startup and only full synthetic oil was/is used. It is completely unmolested with everything exactly as it came from the factory, including the original tires. Self-leveling system works perfectly. There are only two imperfections that I can ascertain. First, the driver's side mirror has some minor silver delamination on the back. Second, the driver's seat adjustment switch may need to be replaced as it does not work at times. Seat motors are perfect, because when you open the door, the seat goes back just fine. I will pay to have this fixed and both issues are minor. Included are the factory temp seat covers, second set of carpeted mats, and car cover. Even the original Ford/Lincoln cassette tapes are in the center console.

View attachment 828487367

WOW! Just looked at the ebay listing. This M8 looks like it just rolled off the production line. Someone got an amazing deal at $17100!

Members online

No members online now.
Back